Kill Me... Now...

Vladican

I think there is never a single answer - nothing is black or white = shades of grey.

Young can be very lazy though not realizing what they will regret - not so much as doing the dead which is OH's line I think - rather the lost opportunities of doing the deed that they remember for many years happily :)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is why I think it is important for a young guy to learn the social skills necessary to bullshit pussy from girls at home, his own age. A better bet is for a young guy to work on his education, make a plan and work the milfs and cougars for his nut. Some of them can really show a guy a good time! An important life lesson/skill is to be able to talk shit to open doors (and legs).

The same could be said for mixing with whores, low-lifes and con-men. If you don't get streetwise you get burnt. If you do get streetwise, you pick up social skills, blagging and cunning in that way. They are both faces of the same coin.

Everyone's wired differently.

For me I think what a young dude does with his life is his business.

The whole concept of a husband/wife, it could be argued, is one big parasitic relationship with the seal of big government / the state.

I've had European girls and asian girls.

Sexually and, in some cases, spiritually asian girls blow them away in general.

In the west at least man and woman are set up to fight each other emotionally with women now brainwashed into being up against the man.

I've no beef with guys wanting to buzz to the western construct of relationships. If they like that groove that's there style.

But with feminists and 'equal rights' monkeys pulling the strings to damage the natural order of things I say let the young dude find his own path.

Well CTO appears to have had a severe sense of humour failure with the above post...I even used a "yikes" icon to illustrate the point...

Well that's another thread you've jumped on to display your sycophantic adoration for CTO, YF, so does that make you my stalker now, as I'd only commented in 2 threads about CTO, which he seems to have interpreted rather bizarrely (I'm his stalker, he wishes!) and you've matched that enormous figure now too.

Well done btw.

Archived