Kill Me... Now...

Vladican

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was taking a right gnarly shite this morning with a wee bit of struggle getting that squirrel out :doah: when I happen to think of this strange gal I use to shag a few years back from the midnight bar. :hubba: She would always say "Kill Me... Now..." right in the middle of getting busy every time we shagged. :hmmm:

Always wondered if she new what the hell she was saying? :dunno:

Perhaps she was saying "this is the best sex I've ever had' date=' it will never be aby better, I have nothing to live for, so kill me now..."

Or perhaps she was referring to the french bit about orgasms being the petite death, and saying "give me and orgasm now."

Then again she might be saying, I'd rather die than fuck this ugly bastard...who really knows... :dunno::dunno: The important thing is that YOU enjoyed YOURSELF!

I recall once Fiery Jack and I had a night on the grog, and pulled a right fit old slapper from Soi 3. She stood about 6 feet tall, missing fingers and an eye, had about 18 teeth, and a tattoo on her left ass cheek that read "Pride of Cukamonga" and another that said "let all who enter here be blessed." Nice girl and a damned good time as I recall. Though as I recall Jack and I saying in the morning, whilst sober "Kill me now please."[/quote']

You haven't boned this beauty in the last 3 years have ya? I don't remember the tatoo that read "Pride of Cukamonga" unless she has a sister.

Indeed she does have a sister! Danced at a small bar in Patpong, was big with the older sailor crowd...nice girl, though as I recall, she often seemed to have a case of lice and such, which she gratefully shared with all...nice girl and a great cook. Last heard she married a guy in Kent, and was working as a maid to some distant royal!

I was taking a right gnarly shite this morning with a wee bit of struggle getting that squirrel out :doah: when I happen to think of this strange gal I use to shag a few years back from the midnight bar. :hubba: She would always say "Kill Me... Now..." right in the middle of getting busy every time we shagged. :hmmm:

Always wondered if she new what the hell she was saying? :dunno:

Man, you must've been really laying the pipe!

Sometimes, when people feel really good in an extreme sense (like they are in paradise on earth) they want to die right then and there. They believe that, if they die at that moment, they would feel that way forever. They believe this great feeling will not last if they continue to live. Lover's Leap is an example.

Indeed she does have a sister! Danced at a small bar in Patpong, was big with the older sailor crowd...nice girl, though as I recall, she often seemed to have a case of lice and such, which she gratefully shared with all...nice girl and a great cook. Last heard she married a guy in Kent, and was working as a maid to some distant royal!

Couldn't have been her!

I passed her off to one of our younger members. I whispered in his ear she has a dick and he immediately got a boner. It was love at first sight. I haven't seen him lately so he is probably pissed at me for saying the Thai lady was a katoey. But then, she might have had a couple of strap-ons like those girls at that club we can't talk about have.

Oh, yeah, the katoey that chased YF down Sukhumvit...odd how the party that supports conservative family values takes their sons to BKK to go whore mongering and get tattooed...wonder if the little boy realizes how this could/will come back to bite him in the ass later on...?

Archived