Kill Me... Now...

Vladican

Oh' date=' yeah, the katoey that chased YF down Sukhumvit...odd how the party that supports conservative family values takes their sons to BKK to go whore mongering and get tattooed...wonder if the little boy realizes how this could/will come back to bite him in the ass later on...?[/quote']

OH you obviously then don't have any family values because you ended up being that fat old bastard that you think I will turn out to be. Don't worry, I won't end up like you, at least I hope not.

I hope you don't either. That is why I am telling you to quit now. Again, that is said from the heart.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh' date=' yeah, the katoey that chased YF down Sukhumvit...odd how the party that supports conservative family values takes their sons to BKK to go whore mongering and get tattooed...wonder if the little boy realizes how this could/will come back to bite him in the ass later on...?[/quote']

OH you obviously then don't have any family values because you ended up being that fat old bastard that you think I will turn out to be. Don't worry, I won't end up like you, at least I hope not.

I hope you don't either. That is why I am telling you to quit now. Again, that is said from the heart.

What makes you qualified to tell me how I should live the way me and my dad live? I didn't know you were a shrink. "You started it" sounds more childish than anything that I have said on this board. How is going to LOS going to bite me in the ass later? So many questions to answer OH. You can start by answering what makes you qualified to tell me how to live my life. If what you have said already comes from your heart, then there are some personal questions you need to answer before trying to tell me how to live my life. And the funny thing is that you have never met me before in person!!!

Ah, so you seek my/our approval for your actions? What do you care what a bunch of "old farts" think about you? More unresolved daddy issues I think, hence you seek the approval of older men who can provide you with acceptance? The pissy tone in your voice means I have hit a nerve?

"...You can start by answering what makes you qualified to tell me how to live my life...."

Experience, something I/we have and you don't. Plain and simple. See to become an "old fart" you first have to be young which we all were, you have not as of yet, been old.

"...If what you have said already comes from your heart, then there are some personal questions you need to answer before trying to tell me how to live my life..." I already answered them, that is why/how I/we know what I/we know. Now come on and tell us how you know so much more than all of us.

As for how it will bite you in the ass later...take a look around you...I may well be where you are headed if you aren't careful. Then figure how the future is often influenced/judged by your past...Your actions today can be used against you tomorrow. I am frankly surprised your daddy has acted so irresponsibly. Of course I'd have done the same if you were my son...hmmm guess I support traditional family values after all. You'll learn kid, I have faith in you.

What makes you qualified to tell me how I should live the way me and my dad live? I didn't know you were a shrink. "You started it" sounds more childish than anything that I have said on this board. How is going to LOS going to bite me in the ass later? So many questions to answer OH. You can start by answering what makes you qualified to tell me how to live my life. If what you have said already comes from your heart, then there are some personal questions you need to answer before trying to tell me how to live my life. And the funny thing is that you have never met me before in person!!!

I'm a shrink...does that mean I can tell you? And you'll listen??? :neener:

And I've met you!!!!!!!

Goddamn I'm qualified!

As for how it will bite you in the ass later...take a look around you...I may well be where you are headed if you aren't careful. Then figure how the future is often influenced/judged by your past...Your actions today can be used against you tomorrow. I am frankly surprised your daddy has acted so irresponsibly. Of course I'd have done the same if you were my son...hmmm guess I support traditional family values after all. You'll learn kid, I have faith in you.

Here's .02 from a newbie with no connections. Going to be intrusive since I've enjoyed reading the back and forth. Not on a side. Both seem alright.

I enjoy reading OH's posts and think YF could be a wee bit more thick-skinned and courteous to him -- (don't believe in the Confucian way, but one should give some respect to experience). Still, YF has to stand up for himself on this board, seems to get singled out a lot because of his age and brashness... so hey.

But there is a sweet irony here.

On the one hand you have Old Hippie, product of the 60s (I'm guessing) and liberation, cautioning the young guy to not exercise indulgence, but to be more 'traditional' (?).

On the other, the young farang, conservative, proponent of family values, is pushing expeditions of drunken debauchery and quick affairs with loose women for money.

"I know, it's only rock'n'roll

but I like it"

I fall into the indulgence camp, indulgence with ownership and responsibility -- and hopefully avoiding stupidity when possible.

I am curious about OH's meaning in his cryptic warnings. You can always regret decisions later on, but if you had to live your life again ---> to what extent would you *really* do it different?

Hi,

Thanks. Essentially, I am having fun with the kid, mainly because he come in here thumping his chest about how great he is and how he knows so much more than the rest of us "old farts," about everything. He is wound way too tight for his age.

I am mainly having fun at the fact that on one hand, he, and his daddy both go around touting "traditional family conservative values, defense of traditional marraige etc..." on the other hand, his daddy, who is divorced, takes his what 18-19 year old son to LOS to teach him whore mongering...bit hypocritical don't you think? Some would argue irresponsible as well.

Yes, I am all for excess and fun, and all that, when one is properly aware of what it is he is doing, and why, AND is aware of the potential consequences of his actions. NOT because he is seeking the approval of others, such as his daddy.

YF is way too young to be involved in this shit as heavily as he is or wants to be. He has a potentially bright future in front of him. He should be getting an education, establishing a career to build on etc...later on, he can go nuts like the rest of us.

Yes, good to sow wild oats etc, but I can see where the kid is developing some seriously bad/damaging habits that he may NOT be able to shake later. He could well find himself in a situation later on where all the whoring and drinking is held against him. Not to mention used/held against his father as well. That is my point.

Also, as one who has played the game, often to excess, I now see where it has done me a bit wrong here and there. Certainly the alcoholism is NOT a good thing. I would also argue the whoring has more likely than not effected my ability to have a decent relationship, though I am trying at this moment.

I can see where a young and impressionable kid like YF could easily be led down the same path. So I passed that on to YF with the best of intentions. I also had fun pointing out the hypocrisy of his actions and those of his father. I obviously struck a nerve doing so.

For the record, I was born in the 60's was not ever really officially a "hippie" it is just a name I got along the way...remind me to explain that at some later point.

The way it ***used*** to work...the old guys would take the young stud(s) to the local whore house and get them laid...at least that is what I, errrr, read somewhere.

After that, maybe it was a visit to the whorehouse once a year, if needed.

Sex in the 60's and 70's was easy, love not war and all that.

Taking a young man to LOS today...ok, maybe a once in a lifetime experience but the young bucks should be able to get their own in their home country, IMO.

Maybe it dements young people when they are brought to LOS?

Let's see, I was xx y.o. when the US gov provided me an Asian Vacation and it affected me...OK, I warped, not my fault.

Let the young bucks root in their home country, leave all this muck and filth to us old farts...pleeeze!

"...Maybe it dements young people when they are brought to LOS?..."

More less my point. It hinders development of social skills, especially where pussy is concerned.

"...the young bucks should be able to get their own in their home country, IMO..."

Well, yes, I mean the claim of these guys is always "I am so young and hot that working whores will drop what they are doing to go with me for free, you "old farts" HAVE to pay for it..." so you'd think they would have their game tight at home...but apparently not. :dunno::dunno:

>I would also argue the whoring has more likely than not effected my ability to have a decent relationship, though I am trying at this moment.<

Are you now? Is Ramon back?

But joking aside, I have sometimes also wondered about that. Not that this thought would stop me from whoring though.

Archived