Kill Me... Now...

Vladican

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'I can see where a young and impressionable kid like YF could easily be led down the same path."

9080923804982357923847=92374289347298742983742

yes, i agree, and here's some of my story, and some places i've been ...let this be a lesson to these kids:

There is a house in Krungthepmahanakornamornratanakosinmahintarayutthayamahadilokphop

nopparatrajathaniburiromudomrajaniwesmahasatharn

amornphimarnavatarnsathitsakkattiyavisanukamprasit.

They call the Rising Sun

And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy

And God I know I'm one

My mother was a tailor

She sewed my new bluejeans

My father was a gamblin' man

Down in Krungthepmahanakornamornratanakosinmahintarayutthayamahadilokphop

Now the only thing a gambler needs

Is a suitcase and trunk

And the only time he's satisfied

Is when he's on a drunk

------ organ solo ------

Oh mother tell your children

Not to do what I have done

Spend your lives in sin and misery

In the House of the Rising Sun

Well, I got one foot on the platform

The other foot on the train

I'm goin' back to Krungthepmahanakornamornratanakosinmahintarayutthayamahadilokphop

To wear that ball and chain

Well, there is a house in Krungthepmahanakornamornratanakosinmahintarayutthayamahadilokphop

They call the Rising Sun

And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy

And God I know I'm one

It used to be that the chase was part of the "fun"...is it the same today? or do the young studs want an easy lay???

Sorry, didn't see this before. If question was pointed at me, I'd say hell yeah -- some kind of chase/flirting is a must. Chase with the knowledge of a big pay-off is always nice. I think that young and old and in-between studs and what-not get more enjoyment from a little chase [or at least the illusion of it (women are good at manipulating that shit and a lot of the time they choose you, not vice versa, but they make you *think* you're doing the deciding)].

Sidenote: Just saw season 2 opener for 'Sons of Anarchy.' (Tivo, I'm behind). Don't watch much TV, but damn I'm liking this show. I'd put it up there with Twin Peaks, Rome, Dexter, Generation Kill, and my all-time favorite - The Wire. Good shit.

This is why I think it is important for a young guy to learn the social skills necessary to bullshit pussy from girls at home, his own age. A better bet is for a young guy to work on his education, make a plan and work the milfs and cougars for his nut. Some of them can really show a guy a good time! An important life lesson/skill is to be able to talk shit to open doors (and legs).

Funny note regarding Sons of Anarchy...some wannabe patch was wearing a Sons of Anarchy t-shirt, done up to look like a proper rocker...got his ass beat by some real bikers...

[quote name=

Seriously kid' date=' grow up and wise up! What you and apparently your father fail to realize is, what you are doing may well have serious consequences and repercussions later on. That is said from the heart.[/quote]

Good advice for the kid, after all he might end up a bitter old sex tourist like you if he carries on. Nothing sadder than unhappy, lonely middle aged guys who have to depend on foreign whores to make life worthwhile. I'm sure the kid will grow up wiser and happier than you.

I think the gal in the OP might have been trying to say 'pay me now' makes more sense.

Archived