Windows 7 Center

unit731

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Mr. Munch.

I corrected some.

I was seeking a website that listed legacy hardware that was compatible with Windows 7.

I was checking to see if my printer will work with Windows 7. I couldn't find any list on the Epson website.

As ususal, Mr. Munch, your are astute in your observations.

I reserved a Windows 7 Home Premium Uprade for $49.99 a while back at the pre-release price. Now, at the release price, it's $119.99, so I saved $70.00 :chili: . But after thinking about all of the compatibility issues associated with a new OS :cussing: , I'm thinking maybe I'll pass on Windows 7 and sell mine on eBay for more than what I paid :up::dunno: .

I reserved a Windows 7 Home Premium Uprade for $49.99 a while back at the pre-release price. Now, at the release price, it's $119.99, so I saved $70.00 :chili: . But after thinking about all of the compatibility issues associated with a new OS :cussing: , I'm thinking maybe I'll pass on Windows 7 and sell mine on eBay for more than what I paid :up::dunno: .

What compatibility issues? Are there any?

I have just installed Windows 7 on a 5-4 old PC without problems. There are no original motherboard drivers 7 available from the maker (Gigabyte), but the Windows 7 drivers are doing fine.

What compatibility issues? Are there any?

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

There are zillions of compatibility issues. Do a bing search.

Strange' date=' I searched for "compatibility" and "driver compatibility" and could not find many problems. Windows 7 is based on Vista, and by now most hardware is compatible to Vista... It's not like when Vista had been introduced and a lot of hardware failed initially.

Also there is an easy to use tool to check your PC´s, printers, e.g. compatibility:

Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor

Archived