An Unpleasant Incident: Jerkwads who Treat Bargirls Like Dirt

expat

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reminds me of a guy I knew in Chiang Mai, he's got a stunning thai wife but goes to go-gos to grope the girls with no intention of even buying a drink. I'm talking lecherous and sleazy style here.

I say to him he's being a sad loser but his answer is 'Why have a burger takeaway, when I can eat a steak at home.'

So he gets his jollys in the go-go and then goes home to the wife...

There's some fcked up people living in los folks...

Hey, I read about this famous golfer who has a billion dollars, a stunning wife and still bangs anything in a skirt that will agree to meet him in a hotel somewhere. The fun part is when they all decided to tell the world every lurid detail : there are some fucked up people who DONT live anywhere near the LOS, folks.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't checked nanaplaza for a few weeks now.

I notice that people are now referring to it as thai360.

What the hell is thai 360?

I thought it was just the name of the server, but no, apparently it is now nanaplaza.

When did nanaplaza change to thai360?

Was I asleep, or just not logging in, or was it just alcohol-induced memory loss, and I've forgotten?

Isn't this the same board that we used to log in to for:

lurid stories of frantic sex with as many girls as the writer could pack into his week's vacation from the post office

debates on the relative merits of Thermae, Grace Hotel, and Nana disco

jubilant stories of finding love in the bars

advice on how to keep bargirls out of the bar

sad stories of the end of bargirl relationships

what is the right amount to pay for a short or long time

grumbles about japanese raising the prices

where to find anal sex

Now it's all changed. I have to navigate through endless stories about thaksin, computer problems, and headlines from foreign newspapers.

Worst of all, I can't help taking a peek at the thaksin stories, so that wastes even more time.

Thaksin is so utterly transparent, predictable, and dull, but yet people still want to read about him. He is like the David Beckham of Thailand.

And the computer problems: Yes, True cable sucks, but so do TOT and and all the rest. For Christsakes, when will people realise that you can have 8 million megaflops bandwidth in Thailand, but we're connected to the rest of the world by two tin cans and a piece of string.

And one of the reasons I'm here is so I don't have to read about the snow in London! I don't need the foreign news!

No, I want to know where to find a short-time hotel in Nana that doesn't check ID cards, and where girls won't make you wear a condom for a blowjob.

Am I the only one left?

But, no, I have to go through all the other stuff, and past pages including a five year old installment of 'Butterflies are free to fly'.

And I have to pick the right entry for nightlife, because for some reason two pop up.

And only then can I get here.

And what do I find?

This nonsense!

One man says that he saw a girl with a banana up her arse being molested.

And he feels bad that he didn't start a fight, so he posts the story here.

Other people don't quite understand the story because they only go to bars to molest girls with bananas up their arses.

So they think this guy is somehow a bit mad, and tell him so.

He hasn't been here all that long, or is just a bit slow, because he doesn't seem to understand the whole banana-girl-molesting thing.

He complains that it wasn't the bananas or the molesting, and he really isn't mad, and he knows all about Thailand, but he just saw a girl suffering, and wanted to be nice about it, but in fact did bugger all.

And the others still don't quite understand, or don't want to understand, because girls who put bananas up their arses are generally a funny bunch, and often on crack, and their emotions can't really be trusted, and if the guy who was molesting here had given her 500 Baht, she'd have been his girlfriend for the next hour.

And then some more people come in and say - this is the reason nobody comes to this board any more - you spend all your time fighting.

And maybe they're right, or maybe people don't fight enough, or maybe it's just that we've all just been here so long and we've all heard every story, that nothing is very novel any more. Maybe if the girl had stuck the banana up his arse... no I'm sure I've read that already, or read that someone wanted it...

And then people with strange names and dubious logos come in at the tail end of the thread to descend the tone into lurid and hilarious vulgarity.

And somewhere the point of it all got a bit lost. And the girl is still there with the banana up her arse.

I might go and molest her...

ranma500, I'm sorry your re-introduction to the board had to be this thread, but you have nailed it - we are very confused about who is supposed to be sticking what up whose arse. This board is now about our collective guilt for financing the migration of nice country girls from Thai provinces to the fleshpots of Bangkok and Pattaya, or something like that.

Archived