An Unpleasant Incident: Jerkwads who Treat Bargirls Like Dirt

expat

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gobbledonk, it didn't strike me as 'sanctimonious' exactly, and I wasn't seeing this guy as putting himself on a pedestal. You think so, ok. Your opinion. I hope that's not the typical view of people on this forum, don't expect it is. To me it seemed pretty simple, the guy was a prick. Actually you seem to even agree about that. So what's wrong with it's getting mentioned? Anyway, no big deal. You said your piece. I don't agree, but that's what forums are for.

Buddha, last post was kind of a flame. I guess you must have been on crack when you wrote it though.

Just kidding, of course I don't think you were on crack, but you get the point. Posts like those are cheap shots.

Two interesting things to point out:

expats title: Jerwads who treat bargirls like dirt

and gobbledonk's comment: I think they realise that not everyone who wants to see that will have your ethics.

It's actually funny that expat would place himself on a pedestal of ethics...this guy is not behaving correctly... when probably 95% of the free world [made up number] would think ANYONE who patronizes the naughty nightlife to be a complete scumbag....errr...jerkwad.

Not calling you a jerkwad but be careful on how you judge people. Is your house made of glass?

This isn't the first post along the line of "What an arse hole I saw in a bar" and it won't be the last. My take is that they are trying to avert peoples eyes by pointing at others. A long time ago in a galaxy far away there was a board where people boasted about how they treated bar girls with great respect. They also bragged about how they used to entice the girls to shove bottles up their arse.

A Swedish singer once wrote a song about religeous people. The message was that if you can't find anything positive about yourself you can always try to find something negative about others.

This isn't the first post along the line of "What an arse hole I saw in a bar" and it won't be the last. My take is that they are trying to avert peoples eyes by pointing at others. A long time ago in a galaxy far away there was a board where people boasted about how they treated bar girls with great respect. They also bragged about how they used to entice the girls to shove bottles up their arse.

A Swedish singer once wrote a song about religeous people. The message was that if you can't find anything positive about yourself you can always try to find something negative about others.

You claim (yet oh so indirectly) that I am trying to 'avert eyes by pointing at others.' Then you compare me to religious people, after having been told in this very thread that I didn't meet the standards of religious people. Well, let's call a spade a spade yet again--bullshit.

Indeed I posted a 'what an asshole in the bar' post. It seems to have hit rather a raw nerve. I can't help but wonder why.

Excuse the implication of my last two sentences. I have been completely civil up to this point, but I have been pushed over the edge and have engaged in the same bullshit tactics as those who are hijacking this thread.

I'll now take my sensitive ass over into the corner and cry.

Have a nice day! :)

>A long time ago in a galaxy far away there was a board where people boasted about how they treated bar girls with great respect. <

I endorse that

>They also bragged about how they used to entice the girls to shove bottles up their arse.<

Not me, i don't approve of inanimate objects going arsewise. My finger, maybe, my prick, certainly. But keep respecting the girls, bottles are OUT!

Let me take a second crack at your post--my first post was a gut reaction before I really thought about the implications of what you are saying.

Your clear implication is that I'm trying to avert people's eyes because I am worse than the guy who didn't respect the girl's wishes. That's pretty insulting. You're saying that I would do something worse than ignoring a person who asked me to stop doing something to them.

I feel like I've stumbled into a tag-team match of people who support each other no matter what. When they see one of their friends floundering, they come to help no matter what the circumstance.

My original post was so innocuous--yet there's been such a strong negative reaction by certain members. I can't help but wonder why, or if this is just the way all posts are treated.

Thank you to all those of you who have been supportive.

"I was thinking to myself what a nice thing it was that these very beautiful young ladies could be so positive about what many would consider a 'degrading' or '' experience, when I noticed one of the girls wincing" is the line that should have set the tone for the thread.

It is strange but it has morphed and not in a nice way...when this is exactly the kind of post that I think many of us miss.

If this post is offensive, please follow the following link:

http://www.meanbitches.com/

Archived