An Unpleasant Incident: Jerkwads who Treat Bargirls Like Dirt

expat

This thread has gone wrong isn't? :wanker:

I also visit windmill sometimes and noticed some lowlife to behave ass (pun intended) his eduction (or lack off) has taught him.

Such is life and there is not much to do about it.

I leave those people for where they need to be: in the gutter.

Same goes for some punters on this board.

Low life is to be found everywhere :_pumpkin:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For what it's worth,

Some of the replies in this thread have been unbelievable, to put it mildly.

Expat witnesses an unpleasant incident, decides to inform the board about it, and some posters on here feel the need to turn the facts around and have a go at him.

And some people wonder why this board is dying a slow death?

Good on ya Expat! :up:

I've been a "teerak pro tempore" for BGs on a number of occasions. The gal has always sat down next to me, grabbed my arm and told me that some obnoxious Farang was bothering her and she wanted nothing to do with him. She'd ask if she could sit with me until the prat left. I was never quite sure if I should feel flattered or insulted. It was nice she chose me to sit with, but did it mean she thought I was more or less harmless? Hopefully, she picked me because I she knew I spoke Thai ... :hmmm:

p.s. And no, the dang Farang didn't grope me! He groped Shyguy. ;)

I've had a few girls use me as a shield over the years, too. Unlike Flashermac and shygye, I allowed the guy to grope me--I actually got half the bar fine. Then I told the guy my brother called with an emergency and ditched him at the door of his hotel room. Nice supplement to the income, that was.

eyebee: the girls are human beings and deserve to be treated as such.

Many people, outside of us Jerkwads, would make the claim that by participating in this scene we are dehumanizing the girls. I thought it to be ironic and kind of funny that expat would be judging this behavior when his behavior would be seen dispicable by a good deal of people. Kind of an 'honor among thieves' type of thing.

I apologize to expat if he does not see my perspective and misunderstands my intent. And yes I am a super-jerkwad.

Archived