Airline passengers see tighter security

cavanami

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. Anybody know the whereabouts of Dick Cheney currently? I KNOW he was behind this most-recent attack.

Interestingly, Barry seems to be contradicting Napoliano (who claimed Sunday on TV that the "system" worked well). Barry, today, said there was a systemic failure. (At least that is what the telepromter told him, I guess.)

HH

Sen. Dodd, D-Conn., slashed aviation security funding for pet constituency

Now that our attention is focused on airline security measures thanks to the failed airline attack on Christmas Day, it's worth mentioning that one senator took money away from aviation security to line the pockets of a constituency that supported his presidential campaign in a big way.

Back in July, Senator Chris Dodd, D-Conn., proposed an amendment reducing aviation security appropriations by $4.5 million in favor of firefighter grants -- a notoriously inneffective program. In fact, the money was specifically "for screening operations and the amount for explosives detection systems." The amendment was also sponsored by Sen. Lieberman, D-Conn., and Sen. Carper, D-Del., but Dodd deserves to be singled out here because the firefighters union is a pet constituency of his. In 2007 he campaigned all through Iowa with the firefighters union. It was one of the few distinguishable features of Dodd's ill-fated presidential bid.

Link

Pork and barrel...same as with the "Health Care" bill, $100M in the bill for the cnut from Louisiana to buy hr farkin vote!!!

We need to fire all these monkey punks and get a real government that will actually work for the people not for these azz wipes!!!

Good luck! :content:

Archived