Airline passengers see tighter security

cavanami

Guest lazyphil

give america back to the indians and deport all loser euro filth back to the scabby old world!!!

occupied palastinians dont know shit compared to the commanche etc!!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
from Wikipedia...

The aircraft, an Airbus A300B2 operated by Iran Air as IR655, was flying from Bandar Abbas, Iran, to Dubai, UAE, when it was destroyed by the U.S. Navy's guided missile cruiser USS Vincennes, killing all 290 passengers and crew aboard, including 66 children, ranking it the seventh among the deadliest airliner fatalities. It was the highest death toll of any aviation incident in the Indian Ocean and the highest death toll of any incident involving an Airbus A300 anywhere in the world. The Vincennes was traversing the Straits of Hormuz inside Iranian territorial waters and at the time of the attack, IR655 was within Iranian airspace.

No doubt it was an accident although in the doco I saw, the captain showed no remorse, and was condemned as trigger happy.

I know the US doesn't deliberartely target civilian aircraft as terrorists do. I'm just pissing on the racist Islamophobic hatefest parade above.

:beer:

Ok, fair enough.

Tin Hat, hell...look at CNN!

I wish it as my stupid, pea brain tin hat...

BOMBSHELL: Evidence Clearly Indicates Staged Attack on Detroit Flight

CNN Airs Eyewitness Testimony that ‘Well-Dressed’ Indian accomplice helped Abdulmutallab board without passport and that man on plane filmed entire flight and bombing attempt...

http://www.infowars.com/bombshell-evidence-clearly-indicates-staged-attack-on-detroit-flight/

Tin Hat, hell...look at CNN!

I wish it as my stupid, pea brain tin hat...

BOMBSHELL: Evidence Clearly Indicates Staged Attack on Detroit Flight

CNN Airs Eyewitness Testimony that ‘Well-Dressed’ Indian accomplice helped Abdulmutallab board without passport and that man on plane filmed entire flight and bombing attempt...

http://www.infowars.com/bombshell-evidence-clearly-indicates-staged-attack-on-detroit-flight/

[color:red]SUPER![/color]

Now, how watch the government hide this info.

Next, was the USA government involved?

Archived