whalers 1 protesters 0

passingthru69

The Japs own tons of ranches here, and export lots of beef to Japan. No idea what the prices are in Japan, but a Japanese girl I used to fuck thought beef here was "cheap like sand."

As for whales and sea shepherds...if I have it right, these wanks are a bunch of vegan self righteous assholes who think it is ok to throw acid at people...saw them doing that in one episode...Not cool, neither is whaling...I would be ok with the japs killing the pukes and eating them, then choking on the bones...just a thought.

about 2 months back, my dive club was wrapping up a Saturday dive on the Sonoma coast, and a pod of Orcas went by, far off, but still way cool. Hard to imagine life without such moments.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

sheep cows pigs chickens dont have the majesty, beauty and enigma of whales but does this make their lives more worthy?.....i've seen the clips of whale hunting and its abhorent but a slaughter house is no mardi gras.

Guest lazyphil

well one could argue hunting wild game that have had freedom is more just than factory farming. emotions get in the way of this subject.

Guest lazyphil

its a very old tradition (i.e. appears to be sustainable) just like norway. it must irk the shit out of them people meddling with their custons not matter how repugnent we may think it is. do you know if every animal product you eat is reared in a humane manner if not you have no business judging the japanese whalers.

Archived