whalers 1 protesters 0

passingthru69

I don’t think anyone disagree that commercial whaling or even Japan and Norway’s use of the “Scientific†loophole to continue should stop. I think the subject of the thread was the tactics that the Sea Sheppard group uses to try and stop them.

Interesting reading on what Greenpeace has to say about Paul Watson

TH

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

i think the most appalling cruelty is the lot that hack fins off sharks and dump them back to die horribly. at least whalers use most of the catch.

if they hunted to quotas to allow successful population growth would you accept the situation?

Hi,

"if they hunted to quotas to allow successful population growth would you accept the situation?"

Yes, wouldn't like it, but would accept it. My biggest problem is the killing of an endangered species. We've made enough species extinct already, don't really need to add more.

Sanuk!

Guest lazyphil

i agree we dont need anymore extinct species. i'm just bogged down, personal dilema, of the amount of animal products i consume. the whole industry stinks to high heaven. its revolting and, well, evil.

I've gone vegetarian a few times. Never lasts more than a month or two, simply because it is inconvenient. I've had vegetarian meals you would swear were made with dead animals. This is especially true with Thai cooking, though I've had fantastic veggie lasagna. Sauces make everything taste as it should.

i agree we dont need anymore extinct species. i'm just bogged down, personal dilema, of the amount of animal products i consume. the whole industry stinks to high heaven. its revolting and, well, evil.

Time for you to become a vegan! Of course plants have feelings also...

Archived