Go To LOS To Find A Russian Hooker

bust

Walked in on a conversation at work today on LOS and who's been there. Didn't pay much attention as they were mainly young guys who either had never been or were just talking shit.

Became interesting when one of then started talking about his trip he had booked for a month later in the year. His entire reason for going was he had heard there are lots of russian hookers in Pattaya :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Climate' date=' food, and safety is better in LOS. :up: [/quote']

Excactly. I would never travel to Russia but I will most likely try Russian hooker in LOS some day :content:

OK not really Russian, but there are (or have been when I was there in 2004) a lot of Mongolian hookers in Beijing for the same price of a local hooker, around 100 USD.

There are basically 2 kinds of women...those I want to fuck and those I don't want to fuck...or at least not want to fuck that much...that said, if I see a woman I really want to fuck, I could care less what her race/national origin is, or where I am and where I met her. So essentially, anything is fair game anywhere.

Archived