Now Obama Wants To Fuck Up Immigration in the U.S.

Hugh_Hoy

As I recall, California tried to get the Feds to provide money to support the illegals it had to take care of, saying it was the Feds' fault for not keeping them out. Washington basically replied, "Tough shit, you got 'em - you pay for 'em."

We have in Arizona the honorable John McCann as a Senator and he has done absolutely nothing about the issue. During his current re-election campaign he is promoting himself as 'Americas' last stand representative. What a line of bullshit!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sealing the borders is a pipe dream..... it can't be done.

The way the current Border Patrol patrols the States and not the border is a national disgrace. The last thing we need is Homeland Security to become a National Police.

It is NOT impossible. It would take nasty measures the rest of the country' date=' and maybe the world would not like.[/quote']

Let's be practical Old Hippie, to seal the border would mean putting a wall around Alaska, Hawaii, along the California border especially thru San Francisco...... This will not happen.

How do you build a wall along the Great Lakes?

What we should do is do as the Republic of Vermont did ... make foreigners citizens after one year. Instead of spending money, we make money. Don 't buy into the fear of the fear mongers. The illegals are not coming, they are already here.

Ok, let's be practical, roughly 70% of the illegals come from the south, we can definitely cut that down and maybe *almost* eliminate it. But we will never take the drastic measures it would take. It would be political suicide...or would it? The world would bitch and complain about it, but fuck them, they bitch about everything we do anyway, so fuck them. The bottom line is it can be done, the government just doesn't want to do anything to stop it. Doing nothing only makes it worse.

As for the other 30%, you play hard ass with who we let in and why/how. Play hard ball with those who hire them. Maybe require a bond to be posted. I agree it cannot be stopped 100% but it can be greatly curtailed, all it takes is the balls to do it.

Like it or not, illegals are a burden to the country. Sadly, the handful that benefits from them pulls the political strings.

Many countries play hard ball with illegl and immigrations laws...Japan, you are born in Japan, foreigners are NOT a Japanese citizen automatically!

China, get caught there as an illegal, 'nuf said! Kuwait, Saudi, etc!!!

The USA should be renamed to USP, the P = Puzzies!!!

Save the drones for the crack houses and gang hqs.

Don't need em for the prisons. I was at the local Naval Air Station and aviators were briefing for some night flying. Within 20 mins. flying time of the base, there are at least 8-10 state prisons all lit up with amber lights at night. I suggested that the guys hang some "hot" loads and do a bit of practice. 555555555

HH

Sophisticated ground explosives, i.e. radio controlled mines backed up with helicopter gunship patrols would work wonders.

You shouldn't play your cards into the hand of those who want to control us.

GWB built walls. Did that stop the illegal immigrants? No, itjust made you pay more in taxes.

Get tougher on illegals and it probably will mean more of our civil rights will be taken away, which is what some of the hungry power grubbers want.

Look at the big scheme of things: more Border Patrol agents were hired under GWB but virtually none of them patrol the border. HomeLand Security has gained more power and might become our National Police. If that happens, our civil rights we have today when dealing with the Police will be something of the past.

Save the drones for the crack houses and gang hqs.

Don't need em for the prisons. I was at the local Naval Air Station and aviators were briefing for some night flying. Within 20 mins. flying time of the base, there are at least 8-10 state prisons all lit up with amber lights at night. I suggested that the guys hang some "hot" loads and do a bit of practice. 555555555

HH

Hey, you're talking about a growth industry here!

A nice attitude for a conservative to have I don't think. :rolleyes:

Archived