Old woman at work...?

Old Hippie

Ok, so there is this older Filipina woman at work, no one really knows how old...she is short, has a smokin hot body, and an "older face." Her tits appear magnificent, her ass is great, and she is flirty and friendly...but as I said no one knows how old...looks late 40-mid 50...but people swear she is older...I can't get passed the tits and ass, and shape she has...she could be older, hard to tell with Asian women...She has worked there about 20 years.

Ok so several guys have noticed what I have, it has become the joke of "...oh you'd do her, you'd do anything...too old for me...blah blah..." bullshit...I am the only one who readily admits I'd hit it. I'd hit AND admit it! I have become the brunt of the joke...ok fair enough...

So the last few days, she has been friendly, sat with me, rubbed my shoulders, flirted, brought me Filipino food...the dishes I happen to like...I like them all...so obviously this chick digs me.

Now maybe she has heard the legend and wants to see for herself...or she thinks I am a hot guy who is cool...or maybe she is old and blind or takes pity on fat old broke guys. Bottom line, I want it...

Now I have some ethics in that I don't think it is ever a good Idea to fuck around with someone you work with. But still, I want to nail it...so, the poll yes or no...?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived