Old woman at work...?

Old Hippie

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted no. I'm mid 40's myself but wouldn't touch anything past early 50's. Old women are unsightly and should be safely shuttered away, like in Thailand.

When I was 10 years younger I would happily have fucked a woman more than 10 years older than me. I thought that as I got older, I would find older and older women attractive but I just don't. If you can get it up for the old bag you're a better man than I. Go for it and enjoy!

I’d say that there are a few guys here who have experienced fun with a Flipper. I have on several occasions, in 4 different countries even. The last one whilst in the Middle East on business, she works there full time I was there only for a few weeks. Married but lonely being there on her own, fully aware of what her husband back home gets up to, even understanding it to some extent. Similar sort of thing, mid 40’s awesome body, incredible really given age and two, kids, rock hard tits, big and natural, gagging for it. Started out the same sort of way, met her whilst at work, got chatting, then for no apparent reason that I can seem to recall we were having a drink together after work. It seemed only a short step from there to full sex which was good, very good, of course in part due to the newness of the situation and her own very much unsatisfied lust, she had been a full two years without so much as a sniff of cock.

The downside comes later, it was fun, a lot of fun but that’s really it. Problem is she doesn’t see it that way nor does she want to so even now, back in BKK I get regular emails and sms’s. It’s okay really and I treat her as a friend, which she is and thankfully the distance keeps it that way, I do know though that if I were within easy access, like the same city, life would be different.

In summary, be careful, at that age, and given the apparently legendary status that you seem to have accrued a stalker in the making I sense young padawan!

So I vote NO! Not until you have the ground rules established anyway. Once she knows you are just shagging her for the fun of it and until your 18 year old student live-in gets back!

Archived