Old woman at work...?

Old Hippie

She might be the same as your maiden Aunt.

She won't yell

She won't tell,

and

She'll be very grateful for it.

So no more pussy footing and get in there.

It could turn out to be the best sex you've ever had. Remember an older woman will put her heart and soul into it because she'll always think it could be the last time for her.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Remember an older woman will put her heart and soul into it because she'll always think it could be the last time for her.

If the Older woman promised to put her arse and hole into it instead OH would be in there like a rat up a drainpipe

She might be the same as your maiden Aunt.

She won't yell

She won't tell,

and

She'll be very grateful for it.

So no more pussy footing and get in there.

It could turn out to be the best sex you've ever had. Remember an older woman will put her heart and soul into it because she'll always think it could be the last time for her.

It could be my last go as well...she could be the one that kills me!

Remember an older woman will put her heart and soul into it because she'll always think it could be the last time for her.

If the Older woman promised to put her arse and hole into it instead OH would be in there like a rat up a drainpipe

Well yeah, I don't mind boinking her, in fact I want to, I just don't want to get stuck dating her...

You work with her. Forget it. If it goes bad she could cause you so many problems, up to and including losing your job, that it it just isn't feasible to even consider it. Eat the free food, take the free massage, but do not shag her. As a matter of fact, don't do anything and just ignore her and keep it at a professional work relationship. Red flags abound, she is looking for someone to take care of her, she's a Flip and as you well know they can be totally nuts, vindictive, and nothing to mess with in your workplace.

Although I did vote - 'don't be a fag. Bang her!' But that's just because I don't want you to be a fag. :evil: :nahnah: :up:

Watch yourself with this one. Buy a cheap skanky whore. Less trouble for you in the end.

Tell her that you have paid for sex with women less attractive than her. If she respects your complete and total honesty I would say go for it.

If she is actually in the SAME company that is a little more dangerous. A different employer at the same place a little safer...

Watch yourself with this one. Buy a cheap skanky whore. Less trouble for you in the end.

:yeahthat:

Lets say you shag her and the stars are in alignment, it's a deeply spiritual experience, and Beethoven's Fifth Symphony roars in the background.

And then, it's done.

Now what? Now... you have to worry about pissing this lady off. Don't shag her, and you may slightly regret it or wonder. Do shag her... and you're putting yourself in a shitty/vulnerable spot at your work. I don't know dude....

acockasian, you're gay. Dave you are close behind. I have decided to bang her if possible and hell be damned! I have her number, and a week from Saturday it is! She said she has some secret, and will tell me later...hopefully after I "enjoy her." Cover me boys, I'm goin' in!

Archived