Are prices down?

Patella

PM >A happy ending at a massage place cost 500 baht 15 years ago.

A happy ending at a massage place cost 500 baht 15 minutes ago.

Discuss! <

You must live in BKK. Here in P, Hj at MP is 300.

ST with Coconut bar girl still 500 Bt.

Life is good.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree,

BF's will not go down

Some of the girls "may" negotiate if the rents due, but overall I agree with the last post

Talked with a girl in the Beer Garden the week before last and she said she hadn't had a customer in 11 days.

When I suggested that "it" may have healed and no longer open after all that time, she proceeded to sit on my finger and prove all was in working order.

Still wanted 250 baht ST lol Bloody outrageous if you ask me

Cheers DC

Heck with th eprices .. WHAT does this mean??

:):dunce:

USVirgin: I may be wrong but I believe a general survey of the semi-permanent farang population in LOS has never been made but I would throw a wild guess that +90% of the farangs with a non immigrant visa in Thailand are definitely not on expat package....

:dunno:

...I would be particularly nervous walking around AC...

Been in AC now over a week now after having changed Thailand plans at the (very) last minute due to the curfews at the time (my 1st time here):

The real busy nightlife areas are quite safe to walk around, not unlike Walking Steet in the popular Fields GoGo areas. Its actually far easier and faster to get transport (via Trikes) only steps from any bar or Gogo any time you want.

With the girls here its always Long Time and the girls will be wrapped around you all night under the covers. :o

Always heard PI girls are Fat: think I saw only one fat girl here out of the thousands I've seen. I'd say most in fact are skinny and there's many, many stunners all over - and, these girls are all quite playful and sweet.

Unlike their timid and shy Thai sisters these girls are quite animated and lively: whenever some new guy(s) walk into a club the girls all are hooting and hollering lasciviously over the new meat - yes, its very degrading :eek: :grin:

I brought along a handful of Pattaya "After Dark" mags and the girls all love looking at their Thai sisters and one thing they all say is that the Thai girls all look like fillipino girls.

Another side benefit is nightly costs are quite a bit cheaper here compared to Thailand. Some of the bars and GoGos here are actually open 24 hrs a day. :cool:

However I still like and miss Thailand and am already plotting my return... As I enter this reply its just after noon here and I'm heading off to attend one of the infamous "Pool Parties" here (at Kokomos today). :devil: :evil: :hubba:

Good stuff, BF - thanks for the report. My only experience with Filipinas has been either 'serious' girlfriends here in Oz or the high priced FLers at places like the Beach Club in KL. I agree that they are usually more animated - they definitely like to laugh, so I can only imagine that AC must be a loud experience at the very least. Do you miss the Thai food, though ?

USVirgin: I may be wrong but I believe a general survey of the semi-permanent farang population in LOS has never been made but I would throw a wild guess that +90% of the farangs with a non immigrant visa in Thailand are definitely not on expat package....

:dunno:

Interesting figure - the pissing contests over who is earning more than whom seem to have died down over the last couple of years, but KS is the only expat I can recall openly admitting that he wasnt on big money - even the English teachers here seem to have enough private students to be able to afford large condos and petite women. If only I'd been born into that kind of moola.

:wanker:

Also there is expat package and 'expat package', when I first came to Thailand in the 90's I was sent there by my company -> all the expat package I got was:

. Two round trip tickets/year in coach class

. My western salary + 10% of it for accepting to stay abroad (which, with the baht at 50/1 euro would have barely made 200K bht/month before taxes...hardly a huge expat salary)

and that was all...

Compare that to my cousin who is still working in Chonburi for Bank of America, I didn't ask him the whole figure but:

. 4 round trips for him and his family in business

. More or less 500K bht salary (includes living abroad bonus)

. Living allowance (don't know how much but probably quite a lot)

. Private medical insurance of course

. House (huge one) + car with driver

. Kids international school fees paid

+ other perks he didn't disclose.......

This is what I call a real expat package but I am pretty sure there are not that many people(compared to the estimated farang expats population in LOS)who have this kind of package...

A very wild guess?

Considering all the farang non immigrant visas people who are living in Thailand for more than 180 days per year.

A very few thousands on this kind of expat package (of course there are bigger packages too), Embassies, expat higher management/executives working for the big multinationals there and so on.

+ Quite a few more thousands on lower level packages, expats on local contracts, highest paid English teachers, SME expat executives, successful entrepreneurs and so on.

And then you have the 90% of the rest of the farang population, from penniless Pattaya wrecks to comfortably retired expats in Surin and the many English teachers who don't earn 200K bht/month.

I may be wrong but I don't think I am that far from the mark.

I just got a rumour...straight off the G Club intel..

It said prices are about to triple for the next few weeks...

It seems the girls are rubbing their hands with glee...(and something else...to warm it up!!)

They got wind that a certian Korean / Belgian Super High Roller is about to hit town..

Even heard that 3 of them have already placed orders for new BMW M5's

....Santa Klaus is Cumming ....to town

LOL

Cheers DS

Archived