Are prices down?

Patella

BrownFox, how about a bar report of AC as you do for Bkk and Pattay - would love to read it

The pool parties, never understood why someone here didn;t do that

Will see what I can write up NG, guess it'll have to be under Regional Sanuk.

Yes those Pool Parties are a lot of fun and do get (very) wild - can see why the only places that have them are those in which the pool area is closed off and private! :o :evil: :devil:

Only comparable thing in Thailand that comes close far as I know is Secrets private Villa if you hire it and all the girls yourself at a price.

In AC they're open to anyone who pays the roughly 1200 pesos for the ticket which includes all you can eat and drink for about 6 hours and even includes 2 prepaid LDs, and at most cameras are completely allowed. You do have to watch out for the bead sluts: :shocked: because everyone's wet or swimming they use strings of beads you wear initially and give to girls you want to buy LD's for. :cool:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You do have to watch out for the bead sluts: because everyone's wet or swimming they use strings of beads you wear initially and give to girls you want to buy LD's for.

LOL,

Club Med "Penthouse/ Whorehouse"....

Great idea

Cheers DS

Oh, c'mon, less in soi 33 or a G club than on Cowboy? And, pray tell, what exactly do you GET for this "less"?

8k on Soi Cowboy gets me several hours of drinking (as long as I watch the lady drinks) and two girls LT...

True. But I suppose it all depends upon if you are into ugly grils and a shitty atmosphere with drunken singlet-wearing louts or not LOL! :neener:

But seriously, an old hand (I'll keep him anonymous as he does not post here) just went through a rant to tourists that explains this whole "less customers = higher prices" thing. He's absolutely correct IMHO (and it also explains the red shirt thing, but we'll leave politics out of it). Paraphrased, but pretty accurate:

[color:blue]"In a historically patronage based society (which the Kingdom is - and remains) you got your haves and your have-nots. When things go well the haves have more and the haves-nots do OK.

During the good times the haves (who's overhead is pretty constant) warehouse the excess and the have-nots get a little fatter, drink a bit more cheap piss and have more babies that survive.

When things get thin, the big guys (haves) prove their worth by tapping the store and being more generous. It is expected of the haves to cover the have-nots; it keeps the peace and the status quo.

It's just the way it is....so instead of being insulted or looking for a bargain at the expense of others, you (as a have) are expected to look on the situation as an opportunity to gain merit, face and goodwill...so pay the lady!!"[/color]

Spot on IMHO. That's the game here in LoS (and other similar countries).

Well, I can't imagine the wisdom of hyper-inflating already-hyperinflated prices. Seems like a stupid idea. These are biz transactions with the girls, if that's what is being discussed--not contributions to legit charitable organizations. :banghead:

HH

Cmon, LK - we are a board chock full of people with big condos and small, tightly zippered pockets. Why the hell would we give money to ignorant Isaan whores when we can use that money to impress pretentious middle-class Chinese Thais ? Time you got with the program, homie.

Archived