We didn’t have to wait long for Israel’s latest outrage

robaus

BB,

>> it shows your true colors again.

... bloody oath it does.I hope I have never hidden what I feel about the racist state of Israel.. Yes, the fact that your Israeli mates are murderers :barf: is a sickening truth. I find it even more sickening that European and US politicians are such cowards. The Israeli war crime of collective punishment of Palestinians with a 3 year illegal blockade must end. This is the 21st Century and Israelis has been occupying the West Bank for 43 years now... an utterly monstrous infringement of human rights on Europe's doorstep.

Now that Israel has murdered so many Europeans, I hope the EU imposes sanctions on Israel to bring them to their senses. Stop the pussy footing around kowtowing to Israeli pressure groups..

What are your true colours, BB... Belgium's official Israeli apologist?

>>humanitarian aid ...any proof for this ?

... any proof that it isn't? It stands out like dogs balls that the flotilla was never going to get through (it was a publicity stunt), and that Israel would inspect the cargo. What a propaganda coup it would have been for Israel if they had found arms on board. Of course it is humanitarian aid. Any simpleton can see the logic in that.

>> then why never post here about the executions last week and the week before of Palestinians by Hamas in Gaza ???

... would you like me to post more regularly on events in Occupied Palestine. I will if you like. Those executed were spying for Israel... good riddance to the bastards.

>>As soldiers got shot at, I just wander why humaniterian goods need to be protected by guns anyway ?

.... blatant misinformation. Even the Israelis have said the only guns that were fired were Israeli. They "claim" they were pistols stolen from the Israeli thugs. Looks like the Israeli commandos need to attend a refresher course. I doubt the SAS would have allowed that to happen. Anyway, there's probably a few more days to go yet before Israel releases the activists so we can hear the other side of the story.

So watch this space,BB.

:beer:

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BB,

>> it shows your true colors again.

... bloody oath it does.I hope I have never hidden what I feel about the racist state of Israel.. Yes, the fact that your Israeli mates are murderers :barf: is a sickening truth. I find it even more sickening that European and US politicians are such cowards. The Israeli war crime of collective punishment of Palestinians with a 3 year illegal blockade must end. This is the 21st Century and Israelis has been occupying the West Bank for 43 years now... an utterly monstrous infringement of human rights on Europe's doorstep.

they are not my mates at all.

and as pointed out, it is an Egyptian & Israeli embargo against Hamas in Gaza, not against all Palestinians, point totaaly lost on you.

What are your true colours, BB... Belgium's official Israeli apologist?

you do that systematically.... stop painting people with specific colors.....

re-read my first post here, I totally disagreed with what happened yesterday.

>>humanitarian aid ...any proof for this ?

... any proof that it isn't? It stands out like dogs balls that the flotilla was never going to get through (it was a publicity stunt), and that Israel would inspect the cargo. What a propaganda coup it would have been for Israel if they had found arms on board. Of course it is humanitarian aid. Any simpleton can see the logic in that.

a flotilla without any freight ship, so, except the publicity stunt by Hamas to ship lots of very naive people for a short cruise, what aid ?

>> then why never post here about the executions last week and the week before of Palestinians by Hamas in Gaza ???

... would you like me to post more regularly on events in Occupied Palestine. I will if you like. Those executed were spying for Israel... good riddance to the bastards.

LOL, so due process works only when it helps your cause ?

>>As soldiers got shot at, I just wander why humaniterian goods need to be protected by guns anyway ?

.... blatant misinformation. Even the Israelis have said the only guns that were fired were Israeli. They "claim" they were pistols stolen from the Israeli thugs. Looks like the Israeli commandos need to attend a refresher course. I doubt the SAS would have allowed that to happen. Anyway, there's probably a few more days to go yet before Israel releases the activists so we can hear the other side of the story.

just bla bla from you :dunno:

BB

Where do all the rockets come from that are fired daily into Israel?

Hello. And smell the ammunition ships.

If the Palastinians want peace, just stop firing rockets, stop human bomb people, and firing rifles toward Israel. Done deal.

Reminds me of the NPR radio interview with a Palastian mother whose young boy died from gun shot by the Israeli Army.

Mother was asked about little Khalid . What does he do when he comes home from school every day, mother was asked. Mother states that he puts his school books down, then takes buckets of rocks outside and walks to where the Israli troops are stationed - then he throws the rocks at the Israeli troops. The NPR radio person then asks mother - where does little Mohamid get the rocks? Oh, says the mother, I gather up the rocks before he comes home from school.

Ya, she's a good mom, ain't she?

These people are f*cked up and get zero sympathy from me.

<< A Reuters cameraman on the Israel Navy ship Kidon, sailing close to the convoy, said IDF commanders monitoring the operation were surprised by the strong resistance put up by the pro-Palestinian activists.

One of the commandos said some of the soldiers were stripped of their helmets and equipment and a several were tossed from the top deck to a lower deck, forcing them to jump into the sea to escape.

"They jumped me, hit me with clubs and bottles and stole my rifle," one of the commandos said. "I pulled out my pistol and had no choice but to shoot."

The soldiers said they were forced to open fire after the activists struck one of their comrades in the head and trampled on him. A senior IDF field commander ordered the soldiers then to respond with fire, a decision which the commandos said received full backing the military echelon.

The IDF said its rules of engagement allowed troops to open fire in what it called a "life-threatening situation". >>

But you can't believe a Jew ... ;)

Archived