600 Baht Barfines Are Here (?!?!)

Savittre

Just to throw a little fuel on the fire, remember when the Bhat was 20-1USD? Bar fine were 2-300bht, so now with it at 44-1, 400-600 is more less the same. We can't expect them to hold the line forever. Of course when I hit town, I'll be bitching like hell, but that is another story...:)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 600B BF in Dollhouse Pattaya is for girls that do the shows. Regular dancer BF's are still 500B, although it seems that more than half of the girls are involved in the different shows. I stuck with my favorite Dollhouse girl for all 3 days on my recent Pattaya trip and happily paid the 600B BF.

Ranger

Sorry guys, I hit LOS for the first time in december 1990, BF's were 300 in gogo's. Since they went up to 500 I don't take BG's out of gogo's any more. And stop the bullshit about how cheap the dollar was x years ago, I am not paid in USD.

There are other places to find girls and I don't pay more than 1.000LT neither. Stupid to pay more and more and more....

You make me feel better. Time to own up. Last time I took a bg from an open bar in Nana I paid 500 barfine and then 500 to the girl for a short time. She complained that she had never been paid that before. I thought that was just her sales spiel. It had been quite a while in between drinks for me and it took me till the next day till I found out that I was too low. I think the least you could get away with no matter where you get her from is 1000 baht.

[color:blue]And stop the bullshit about how cheap the dollar was x years ago, I am not paid in USD. There are other places to find girls and I don't pay more than 1.000LT neither. Stupid to pay more and more and more....

color=blue>

Inflation is irrelevant and so is your salary; the bar owners should charge whatever the market will bear. You are welcome to shop around and find the best deal you can, but can't expect everyone to pay the same as you do. I'll agree that it is stupid to pay more when there is an equally attractive choice available, but often there is not. Spending an hour or two scouring the streets and propositioning girls I find less attractive is not worth the savings (to me).

Any recommendations on bars with cheap BFs and many available stunners are always welcomed.

So I'm hearing that in a go go in Nep now expect 600 bf and 1000 st , 1500 lt.....right? Think this is same for Pattaya too? I was paying 1000-1500 LT last Nov.

Well I believe no they shouldn't charge what they can get!

thats just ripping off people and inflates the market..

yeah today its 600, tomorrow its 1000....

st now is 1000, tomorrow its 2000, now lt 1500, tomorrow 2500

why because they can..FARANGDANG..thats a stupid comment...like the other guys said its not about the money its the principal...

Tourist are coming to thailand everyday, rich people, or normal people ready to blow hundreds of dollars on thai girls.

they don't give a shit if the BF is 1000 , or the girl is 2000 ST.

why should they they are on holiday, and they will pay it..

but what it does is, over time, a couple of years the market has just been inflated right under our feet....

and you know what..1000 BF is still cheap really, isnt is?..

and 2500 ST is also cheap for a nut...

if your comparing to back home or other asian countries...

so one day the sexual mecca known as Thailand wont be so cheap anymore....

for OZZIES, Kiwi.s, its already a little bit dare..for brits, US folks, still a bargain,,and the japanese, koreans, well its still a paradise for them economically.........

so lets clarify something..

as of today..

ITS 500-600 BF GOGO..

ITS 1000-2000 ST

ITS 1500-2500 LT..

that about right?????

people want to add...

ANYWAY..

my 2 cents worth was basically NO they shouldn't charge what ever they want, or can get! thats just ripping customers off.......... and inflates the market....

If I can just add to your comments. My buddy just came back from a five week jaunt in The Philippines, and he told me how much he paid for short timers. Average price translated to baht 450 baht and thats total without any bf to the bar. All of them were freelancers in Manila. By the same token if he had elected to go to the gogos he would have paid six times the price. He is a bargainer and feels that it is his right. After all its a buyers market. I think this is the case and applies to Manila, Bangkok or Pattaya. Do any of you differ with me on this point? Long live the open beer bars.

Archived