Continuous Quiz - Resurrect your brain cells!

robaus

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK - quicky - what was that the the really annoying thing waitress at midnight do?

You mean Midnite of olde? And the short fat troll-like waitress that has been on Cowboy for 30 years?

She kept taking her top off and forcing your face into her size HH ugly tits until you bought her a drink to make he go away!!! :barf: Very effective strategy, I'll give her that...

Anyone remember the Honey Bar on the west end of Cowboy? I thought about it as a question, but it's probably too obscure. They had some of the fattest dancers anywhere ... and they thought they were hot! :p

The gals used to stand in the doorway and shake their boobs at everyone who passed by. Poor Josh told me he was being put out of business by the fat exhibitionists. He said, "I'm trying to run a family restaurant, but when men bring their wives and kids over here the first thing they see is those whores waving their tits at them. The wives will never come back!"

It used to be standard practice to take a newbie to the Honey Bar and encourage one of the dancers to strip down and do a lap dance on him. ;)

Archived