iPad - no better than an iPhone

cagedsoidog

Will test if it changes from 3G to Edge/GPRS over the next weeks.

It does, this is how I was keeping track of the ever expanding TRUE network over the past 2-3 months, I always have 3G enabled and on my weekly trips Downtown and I noticed that I was picking up 3G signal further out each week, seemless changeover.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Next: Ping and Genius

What's the point here?

Forget Ping. It is a crippled and closed social network, mainly used by Apple to collect user data.

Genius might be helpful. It can create automated playlists based on the songs have in iTunes. But for to do this Genius sends information about all songs you own to the Apple servers.

Thanks PM. Nice link.

PING is shite - don't even worry about it. As someone said, just a way to collect data.

GENIUS I never use - it's supposed to automatically create playlists for you, but what's the point if you can do it yourself with what you actually WANT to listen to?

Not sure how much music you have (I have 12,500 tracks, so a LOT of music), but there is a cool app for iPhone called "Moodagent" which is a pretty good automatic playlist maker. I use it in the car when I can't decide what to listen to.

Maybe there's an iPad version, but I really like it, and best of all, it's free. :yay:

Thanks Kong and PM! :thumbup:

@PM: BKK Post app only 3 day trial?

My BKK Post app for iPhone works every day for free.

Not sure if the app for iPad is different for some reason or you have to pay for it if you're inside Thailand? :dunno:

I just downloaded the BKK post app. It is the first really shitty app I got. Some menues like 'opinion' don't open at all (I receive an error message), and when I open the app I get an really annoying, blinking advert from BKK post which doesn't go away.

Not sure how much music you have (I have 12,500 tracks, so a LOT of music), but there is a cool app for iPhone called "Moodagent" which is a pretty good automatic playlist maker. I use it in the car when I can't decide what to listen to.

Maybe there's an iPad version, but I really like it, and best of all, it's free. :yay:

Moodagent is fucking great. Thanks! :up:

In regard to iPad, there are rumors that there will be an upgraded iPad for Christmas.

So Kamui, what is this rubbish machine you bought? My 2500 baht Nokia can read the Bangkok Post, add comments, all for free, and no need to download a app! Buy a better machine!

I guess I will have to give my iPhone 4 back, because of this shitty app. :content:

Archived