Looking for a rooommate...

LizardKing

Very large hi-so 310^2M (3200^2f) condo in an ideal location near Cowboy, Emporium, Thonglor.

Best of everything (maid, 50" LCD, PS3, 12Mb 'net, 100 bottle wine cellar, etc). Will cost you ~B39k/mo for all except your food.

PT me if interested and want an interview (if I don't know you). I'm fussy as to who I'll live with, but I'm easy as I work a lot and therefore gone a lot.

Current roommate fucked by the GFC and has to bail back to the States. The place is just too big to maintain alone. But I love it and don't wanna move.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
..., 100 bottle wine cellar, etc). Will cost you ~B39k/mo for all except your food...

So the wines included in the rate?

PS Shouldn't you be telling folks a bit about yourself coz that's probably just as important as, or even more important than, details about the apartment. I mean the apartment might be great but you might be an unbearable twat (not suggesting that you are btw). I mean surely applicants should know something about you as well as the apartment before applying? :dunno:

And why would I do that in public? I've said too much (for my taste) in public already -- besides, the place is so big there is very little interaction with a roommate if not desired. That's why it is cool.

Intelligent folks know me from my posts over the years and know if they have interest or not. As I said, PT and we'll meet, if I think you worthwhile. That's it. I like privacy.

But ONLY for Munchy (no one else look, OK?): :neener:

[color:purple]"If you like Pina Coladas

And getting caught in the rain

If you're not into yoga

If you have half a brain

If you'd like making love at midnight

In the dunes on the Cape

Then I'm the love that you've looked for

Write to me and escape."[/color]

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Well, we disagree. I'm not desperate. I can stay or move. It is a buyers market.

I like privacy. People who read here know my personality over the years. WYSIWYG. If not, and they want a great deal (if they want what I offer, it'll cost them even in this market, B100k/mo I'd guess), then they'll PT me and we'll meet and I'll judge as much as they will.

Otherwise I'll just move. But I'm lazy and would rather not.

Archived