Flower delivery

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen ,

had last year , and the years before , sent a bundle of flowers right on time to a secretive Bangkok address but cannot trace these fine people any more who have done the job in a most remarkably reliable way . They were on Sticks website . Is there anybody with a suitable solution , birthday is on Sept the very 1st . Tomorrow so to say .

Please help , I am going to loose face big time .

Speed is everything

Brilliant , thank you . They are the ones .

Just to explain my policy : Not only do I greet all people on entering a blowjob bar on Soi 6 in Pattaya by offering a deep wai , I do further send flowers to the relevant lady the next day , preferably arrangement " True love " for 1700 Baht and a hand written note of appreciation . This shows respect and class . Results are generally excellent .

Just to explain my policy : Not only do I greet all people on entering a blowjob bar on Soi 6 in Pattaya by offering a deep wai , I do further send flowers to the relevant lady the next day , preferably arrangement " True love " for 1700 Baht and a hand written note of appreciation . This shows respect and class . Results are generally excellent .

Wow, I thought I was the only one to do that!

expat ,

I have no illusions that it will take a lot of effort to transfer Soi 6 into an area where sphisticated gentlemen of highest class and education assemble to join with appropriate demimondes of the higher ranks of the Thai society . Sir BuBi meets Khunying Noi is what I am targeting at , sponsored by Thai Elite card .

" You may now install the condom , madam "

LOL...

This Coy. gives great service...

Last time I used them it took them 4 delivery attempts....before they were successful...

Seems "she" wasn't at the Bar on her birthday.... Just happened to be in Fhucket..."on vacation"

LOLOLOLOLOL

JEEZUSSSS I was a DC...in my younger days

...Prolly not much better now....555

Archived