What's an American to do?

Night_Rider

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is no such thing as a female sex tourist!

Go down to Jamaica and Cuba and you'll see European and North American women hanging on the beach with their rent a beach boys. You'll also see European women in Gambia paying black guys to stay with them. And in Bali, you'll see Japanese girls with their Kuta beach boys. Have also seen western women barfine Thai men from the boy bars. In Pattaya, I've seen German and Scandinavian women go into the beer bar complexes that have Thai boxing, sit at bars next to the ring smiling at the boxers, and pay the Thai boxers to sleep with them after they finished work. One Thai girl working at one of the bars laughed and said they only pay the Thai men 300 baht and the girls make more. Maybe they are tourists who like to have sex. :p

I don't believe it at all! Women hate any and all forms of sexual exploitation and prostitution! Thus, they would NEVER engage in it!

Paying for sex is something only despicable pathetic men do, because they are losers who can only get sex by paying for it...

So the women are corrupting the men! Unbelievable. I may write a sternly worded letter to the Jamaica Tourist Board.

Goes both ways. The guys offer their services to women on holiday at the beach and in the clubs, and many girls fly there to meet local guys because they heard about it. The girls know where to go to find the action just like men who go to Thailand, first timers or not. Interestingly, a lot of the guys have local girlfriends/wives just like the Thai bar girls have Thai boyfriends/husbands. And the western women often send money to the guys when they are back home. Have even talked to a few of the beach gigolos while visiting my friend. These guys would not have anything to do with the girls if monetary compensation wasn't involved and they make it clear to the girls, although some guys will play the long con and act like they are really interested in them.

Archived