What's an American to do?

Night_Rider

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OH is right. Those guys just prey on needy women.

Woman are NOT sex tourist. I know it because they say so! ;)

Nasty men exploit poor women in third world counties by using their poverty to force them to have unwanted sexual relations with them. However, women are simply using their superior finances to assist men in poverty stricken countries in raising themselves to a higher economic level and generously throw in the sex for free. Or something like that.

There is no such thing as a female sex tourist!

Go down to Jamaica and Cuba and you'll see European and North American women hanging on the beach with their rent a beach boys. You'll also see European women in Gambia paying black guys to stay with them. And in Bali' date=' you'll see Japanese girls with their Kuta beach boys. Have also seen western women barfine Thai men from the boy bars. In Pattaya, I've seen German and Scandinavian women go into the beer bar complexes that have Thai boxing, sit at bars next to the ring smiling at the boxers, and pay the Thai boxers to sleep with them after they finished work. One Thai girl working at one of the bars laughed and said they only pay the Thai men 300 baht and the girls make more. Maybe they are tourists who like to have sex. :p [/quote']

Not just Japanese pulling hot Bali dick on Kuta...braided cornrow blonde farang bitches too! They LOVE that hot tattoo'ed long haired Asian cock! Ain't NOTHING wrong with that, you GO GIRLS, haha...P4P 4Evuh!!! hahaha

However, women are simply using their superior finances to assist men in poverty stricken countries in raising themselves to a higher economic level and generously throw in the sex for free. Or something like that.

I don't think it's sex in the crude way men understand it. More like inter-cultural bonding.

Archived