Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

By the way I have a solution for America's gun problem. Allow the selling of guns. But ban ammunition, it says nowhere in the constitution people have a right to ammo now does it? No ammunition renders the guns obselete :)

If its constitutionally acceptable, I'd limit gun owners to 10 bullets. Shooting ranges can have an audited amount that can be bought by shooters but any unused amounts must be returned.

Also, tax the hell out of both the guns and the bullets. Do what ever we can to limit gun companies as well.

And you have just hit on a big problem. I remember after Bobby Kennedy was killed and Congressmen began thinking of ways they could TAX firearms! They weren't talking about safety, just how to get more money from the people.

p.s. Remember that possession of all handguns is absolutely illegal in NYC. That is why there are no guns used in crimes there. :rolleyes:

<< Last night, a troubling portrait began to emerge of the ‘Goth’ loner, who dressed all in black and was obsessed with video games. >>

<< Dan Holmes, owner of a landscaping firm who worked on the family’s home, said she was an avid gun collector: ‘She told me she would go target shooting with her kids.’ >>

<< Last night it also emerged Nancy was a member of the Doomsday Preppers movement, which believes people should prepare for end of the world. >>

Just your typical, average American family. :p

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2248782/High-school-tech-club-student-turned-cold-blooded-executioner-How-classmates-remember-genius-Adam-Lanza.html

LOL, I stated on a posting from someone I do respect, you return fire with insulting me, so clearly you still have not though through on your first (moronic) statement, but feel free not to do so.

Up to you.

BB

Boy,

Wanker is making a "moronic" statement because you can't understand his post even though it was in quite simple and clear English? Instead of your pattern of insults and flaming have you ever thought of explaining why you disagree?

Do you think that there is some chance that the problem is with you - not everyone else?

You ruin this board for so many people and I know many people must also feel sorry for your children, if you have any. I know I do.

Should we start a poll?

If its constitutionally acceptable, I'd limit gun owners to 10 bullets. Shooting ranges can have an audited amount that can be bought by shooters but any unused amounts must be returned.

Also, tax the hell out of both the guns and the bullets. Do what ever we can to limit gun companies as well.

I think even better would be to follow what various European governments do as far as regulating/controlling the MASSIVE over use certain drugs.

“People kill people, not guns. Knives, cars, baseball bats can kill too†etc ..is all bullshit blah blah blah.

Yes, of course nutters all over the world will find ways to kill if they really want to, BUT not with so much ease as they seem to find in the USA.

Look at the stats.

http://en.wikipedia....ted_death_rate

36 times more deaths related to firearms per 100,000 than in UK

9 times more than in Australia.

Don’t you Americans realise that it is actually possible to experience normal peaceful non violent entire lives without having access to firearms? More than half the world’s population does it every single day. Some people live in countries where they never ever even see a gun! You are the weirdo exceptions, shaking you heads in shock and confusion when the simple truth stands out like dogs' balls.You're still clinging mindlessly to some outdated legislation of your founding fathers.

Yes, you can always find exceptions...Dunblane, Port Arthur etc but that’s the point..they are exceptions. American once a month copycat massacres now seem to be the norm.

Most people in the civilised world want to lead average peace loving lives. WTF you Americans desire to live at the extreme stupid edge of the bell curve beggars belief. Well, it doesn’t really ..it’s just gutless politicians who mouth platitudes and shed tears when these obscenities happen... but go back to the polls in silence when it comes to election time to cover their arses for fear they’ll upset the powerful NRA.

20 innocent 5-6 year old children a few days ago looking forward to their Christmas treats who are now dead is disgusting and was preventable. Just imagine your grief if they were your own children or grand children.

You obsessively gun loving Americans are almost as mad as the lunatic who murdered them, for allowing this to happen.

Until you get your fucking act together, we’ll read these same headlines again and again.

If 99.9% of the population find it incredibly difficult, if not impossible to own a gun, then you won't feel the need to own one either.

The only gun control should be zero ownership. If you want to practise marksmanship, join the army!