Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

If you don't understand why I said what I said, I feel sorry for any kids you have cuz their dad is a fucking ignoramous.

LOL, I stated on a posting from someone I do respect, you return fire with insulting me, so clearly you still have not though through on your first (moronic) statement, but feel free not to do so.

Up to you.

BB

Americans know that removing guns won't make America safer. We will still kill each other. Compared to other western worlds, we are a violent society. Especially our urban centers. Have there ever been a time when our major cities weren't violent? Yes, the murder rate and overall crime rate have taken dips but comparatively speaking to other developed countries, we remain violent.

That said, i understand the European view of why make it easier with guns. Yes, we will kill continue to kill each other but we won't be as efficient. if you walked into a school with a knife, you won't be able to kill as many people.

Both views have some validity to them. There is an unhappy medium in there somewhere.

For guns to be banned as well as the overall crime rate of America, society has to go through a cultural change.

LOL, I stated on a posting from someone I do respect, you return fire with insulting me, so clearly you still have not though through on your first (moronic) statement, but feel free not to do so.

Up to you.

BB

You obviously have no concept of what I have said.

http://www.cbsnews.c...-cut-shootings/

"I have never understood the flaw in the argument that when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. And, of course, there are already laws against murder.

to even have to ask the question is really to know the answer !

Sounds like double talk to me.

If a person comes into my store and pulls out a gun

I feel I have a better chance of living if I have my gun available.

I firmly believe everybody has the tight to protect themselves.

If some don't want to protect themselves, that is their choice.