Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Special Report: Why Obama Brought Ebola to U.S. Exposed

http://www.infowars....to-u-s-exposed/

It is completely unprecedented for any government to take in a person affected with a contagious disease unknown to that country.

However, both the United States and Germany have now brought Ebola patients inside their countries, and the patient brought to the U.S. was admitted to a hospital with only moderate security, making it easier for Ebola to spread outside the medical facility.

The U.S. government and its political system could not care less about the health of individual Americans, and to bring Ebola into America is a disaster in the making of which only the government will benefit through its power grab in response to the health crisis it created.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gRNlxI9OpyU

Ebola came out of nowhere in 1976. As far as I know, there has been no recorded/reported evidence of Ebola type disease being reported by Europeans or being told of by native Africans. My belief its human made. Same as HIV. The two groups that HIV was prevalent with was Africans and gays in America. Two distinct and separated groups. America has the most advanced technology in diseases than anyone where else hands down. In hindsight its known that the USSR came no where close with bio-weaponry. America has things such as the neutron bomb that Carter talked about that kills people in cities and leaves the building standing. I don't think the President knows. I think there is a shadow group within certain departments of America. They leave the president out under the guise of plausible deniability. These people are there no matter who is in the white house. So, they don't care about Republican or Democrat.

In the mid 1980s I worked with a man whose wife was a UN employee. He told me they'd come to Thailand from Kenya, where he had seen what was known as the "wasting disease". Healthy young Kenyan men would suddenly start wasting away and eventually die. He claimed it was the same as what became known as AIDs. But these were not gay men, most were heterosexuals. One supposed origin of AIDs is that it was brought to the western hemisphere by Black Cubans sent by Castro to fight in Angola. From them it spread to the Caribbean, where gay Americans picked it up from West Indian male prostitutes. That makes more sense to me than any conspiracy theories.

As far as the Kansas thingy...I've had the pleasure of seeing about 40 of our 50 states in some form or manner and have pretty much gotten along with everyone. In the rural Kansas types of places, its assumed I'm going to be politically different than they are. I smile, I make small talk and as men there are two things men can ALWAYS talk about to build some form of cordiality: sports and women. Mainly sports.

What I usually did was bring up college football in the midwest, south and rust belt. Its a religion there. I worked mainly in investment companies for most of my working life and I had clients all over. I would always get a smile on their faces when I said 'I have one question and one question only. Are you a Jayhawk fan (Unif. of Kansas) or a Wildcat fan (Kansas State). Whatever the answer is, I'd say 'Fine, we can get along then'.

Internationally, football (soccer) has been the greatest thing to break down barriers. I love the sport so its easy to see and I get a 'pass' as an American. Its assumed I'm going to be the 'ugly American' lol...sometimes they don't assume it because I'm black and assume I'm going to be different because of our history. it depends. I love people though. I love meetng all kinds and I always learn something.

• Like 1

NYPD Raids Wrong Apartment, Pulls Naked Woman Out of her Shower

August 3, 2014

Denise Stewart was just finishing up a shower when NYPD cops barged into her apartment.

At 11:45 pm, she was yanked out of the shawer and pulled into the hallway, naked.

The video shows a chaotic scene and an apparently excessive show of force by NYPD as over a dozen cops participated in the raid.

Kirkland Stewart, Denise’s son, is brought into the hallway in handcuffs describing how a 4 year-old child had just been pepper sprayed.

“Oxygen, get my oxygen,†the mother of four can be heard saying to the cops, as they dragged her naked body down the hallway.

Stewart, who suffers from sever asthma, was struggling to breathe. “Her asthma! Her asthma! Her asthma,†screamed an onlooker.

According to the NY Daily News,

"The NYPD said they’d gotten a 911 call to the Kings Highway address but didn’t have an apartment number. They heard shouts coming from Stewart’s apartment. When they knocked, she told them they had the wrong place and tried to shut the door, police said."

As cops tried to place the 12-year-old in their cruiser, she refused and kicked out one of the windows injuring an officer. She did not want to go with police.

According to an attorney hired by Stewart, the 911 call was in reference to a completely different floor in the apartment complex and cops busted into Stewart’s place by mistake.

Stewart’s son and daughter were both arrested and charged for refusing to go with police. Kirkland was charged with resisting and the 12-year-old was charged with assaulting a police officer, criminal mischief and criminal possession of a weapon.

The city’s Administration for Children’s Services was called to investigate but didn’t find any evidence of neglect. The incompetence by NYPD has changed the lives of this family forever.

http://thefreethough...d-woman-shower/

I don't understand the mindset of innocent people who try to resist arrest. Just comply. Stay calm. Smile.

Inform the nice policemen that there is no problem at this address. No need to get excited and start fighting. Save your energy and pay attention to names and who is doing what. You'll need this information for your lawsuit against the nice policemen. Think of it as a payday in the making.

If, however, you've got a half kilo of heroin under your bed, that's another story -- you are a criminal you deserve to have your house raided. If you're a Boy Scout, just go along for the ride. It'll pay nice dividends.

A spokesman for the Administration for Children’s Services said Saturday they were investigating the allegations against Denise Stewart, 48, who was yanked out of her Brownsville home by NYPD officers on July 13 and left to stand topless in the hallway. Her 12-year-old daughter had injuries on her face and told officers she had been beaten, cops said. She had “visible injuries†on her face and the child told officers that her mother and older sister had beaten her with a belt, cops said.

Likewise, if you are abusing children, it is the duty of policemen to intervene on the child's behalf.

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1889919

naked3n-1-web.jpg

A rather ironic choice of apparel.

Steve, actually in Kansas, you can either go college football or basketball (including the Shockers in the basketball discussion). Speaking of football, I believe that there is a Thursday night game between KSU and Auburn. I think that KSU has wanted to play Auburn since Cam Newton chose the Tigers over the Wildcats (and the perceived notion that Auburn offered Newton or his father something that violated NCAA rules).