Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

In fairness Kung he was not injecting his views he was asking their views.

He was in affect taking an informal survey..

That being said it was bad set up

Hell demo/republican or whatever no way I would vote for Hilary :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead

Injecting, my ass.

It was a friggin' joke.

We all had a good laugh.

After one or two starting laughing they all knew that this was a set up. As Steve stated above, I knew what political persuasions rural Kansas has up front.

And we enjoyed a good laugh and conversation. They invited me to sit with them and we talked about rural living in farm country Kansas.

Wow. Some on this board are a tad over the top. Take a deep breath. Calm down. Put your hands in your pockets and try to find your sense of humor.

• Like 1

"One can't comprehend how rural America is until one actually views the vastness of farm land in Kansas."

I remember my dad driving us across western Kansas once when I was a kid. I looked at all that flat empty land, without a house in sight and so treeless they even had to make the fence posts out of stone. I thought to myself: "Why did they fight to take this away from the Indians? They should have made them keep it."

That's a pretty good description of western Kansas. The drive between Kansas City and Denver gets pretty monotonous, pretty quickly after Salina (which still leaves you with 7 hours of driving time). My 82 year old father got stuck out there, driving back from Denver to Wichita and hitting a dust storm. My brother and I ended up driving 7 hours from KC to pick him and his car up and drive him to Wichita. I think that was the last time he ever drove his car (he lived to age 89). Up until 15 years ago, there were still many dry counties in western Kansas, meaning no public bars but "clubs," where you kept your bottle of booze and bought the set up. The movement to ban alcohol got its start in western Kansas in the late 1800's. However, Bob Dole is from western Kansas (Russell). So, the people can't be all morons.

Injecting, my ass.

It was a friggin' joke.

We all had a good laugh.

After one or two starting laughing they all knew that this was a set up. As Steve stated above, I knew what political persuasions rural Kansas has up front.

And we enjoyed a good laugh and conversation. They invited me to sit with them and we talked about rural living in farm country Kansas.

Wow. Some on this board are a tad over the top. Take a deep breath. Calm down. Put your hands in your pockets and try to find your sense of humor'".

•  

Got it... but frankly NOTHING WOULD SURPRSE ME. AND

how would know from your post its a joke?

If you would have concluded with "then everyone busted laughing"

No worries in any event :sleeping:

Special Report: Why Obama Brought Ebola to U.S. Exposed

http://www.infowars.com/special-report-why-obama-brought-ebola-to-u-s-exposed/

It is completely unprecedented for any government to take in a person affected with a contagious disease unknown to that country.

However, both the United States and Germany have now brought Ebola patients inside their countries, and the patient brought to the U.S. was admitted to a hospital with only moderate security, making it easier for Ebola to spread outside the medical facility.

The U.S. government and its political system could not care less about the health of individual Americans, and to bring Ebola into America is a disaster in the making of which only the government will benefit through its power grab in response to the health crisis it created.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gRNlxI9OpyU

Noam Chomsky: Obama's Attack on Civil Liberties Has Gone Way Beyond Imagination

Mike Stivers: Anyone following issues of civil liberties under Obama knows that his administration's policies have been disastrous. The signing of the 2012 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), which effectively legalizes indefinite detention of US citizens, the prosecution of more whistleblowers than any previous president, the refusal to close Guantanamo, and the adoption of ruthless positions in trials such as Hedges vs. Obama and Holder vs. Humanitarian Law Project don't even encapsulate the full extent of the flagrant violations of civil, political and constitutional rights. One basic question that a lot of people seem to be asking is, why? What's the rationale?

Noam Chomsky: That's a very interesting question. I personally never expected anything of Obama, and wrote about it before the 2008 primaries. I thought it was smoke and mirrors. The one thing that did surprise me is his attack on civil liberties. They go well beyond anything I would have anticipated, and they don't seem easy to explain. In many ways the worst is what you mention, Holder vs. Humanitarian Law Project. That's an Obama initiative and it's a very serious attack on civil liberties. He doesn't gain anything from it – he doesn't get any political mileage out of it. In fact, most people don't even know about it, but what it does is extend the concept of "material assistance to terror" to speech.

The case in question was a law group that was giving legal advice to groups on the terrorist list, which in itself has no moral or legal justification; it's an abomination. But if you look at the way it's been used, it becomes even more abhorrent ( Nelson Mandela was on it until a couple of years ago.) And the wording of the colloquy is broad enough that it could very well mean that if, say, you meet with someone in a terrorist group and advise them to turn to nonviolent means, then that's material assistance to terrorism. I've met with people who are on the list and will continue to do so, and Obama wants to criminalize that, which is a plain attack on freedom of speech. I just don't understand why he's doing it.

The NDAA suit, of which I'm a plaintiff - it mostly codifies existing practice. While there has been some protest over the indefinite detention clause, there's one aspect of it that I'm not entirely happy with. The only protest that's being raised is in response to detention of American citizens, but I don't see why we should have the right to detain anyone without trial. The provision of the NDAA that allows for this should not be tolerated. It was banned almost eight centuries ago in the Magna Carta.

It's the same with the drone killings. There was some protest over the Anwar Al-Awlaki killing because he was an American citizen. But what about someone who isn't an American citizen? Do we have a right to murder them if the president feels like it?

On Obama's 2012 election campaign web site, it clearly states that Obama has prosecuted six whistleblowers under the Espionage Act. Does he think he's appealing to some constituency with that affirmation?

I don't know what base he's appealing to. If he thinks he's appealing to the nationalist base, well, they're not going to vote for him anyway. That's why I don't understand it. I don't think he's doing anything besides alienating his own natural base. So it's something else.

What it is is the same kind of commitment to expanding executive power that Cheney and Rumsfeld had. He kind of puts it in mellifluous terms and there's a little difference in his tone. It's not as crude and brutal as they were, but it's pretty hard to see much of a difference.

[Much more ...]

http://www.alternet....as-gone-too-far

• Like 1

Obama is out of control...

Obama Brings Ebola Into America After Signing Executive Order to Detain Sick Americans

Officials are importing Ebola into the U.S. which doctors have failed to contain in Africa

http://www.infowars.com/obama-brings-ebola-into-america-after-signing-executive-order-to-detain-sick-americans/

The first known Ebola patient on U.S. soil, Dr. Kent Brantly, was flown into Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia, today after contracting the disease in Liberia during the latest outbreak in West Africa which has claimed the lives of over 700.

“Video from Emory showed someone wearing a white, full-body protective suit helping a similarly clad person emerge from the ambulance and walk into the hospital early Saturday afternoon,†CNN reported.

This has stoked concerns among the American public that Ebola could now spread inside the U.S., especially since the virus has been difficult to contain in Africa.

“It sounds like the perfect script for a horror movie: A virus with no vaccine and no cure kills hundreds of people; despite containment efforts, it keeps spreading, but it’s actually all too real in West Africa, where doctors have said Ebola is now ‘out of control,’†wrote Sheila M. Eldred for Discovery News.

Hospitals in America may not fare any better considering that antibiotic-resistant “nightmare bacteria†spread from one medical facility in 2001 to 46 states by 2013.

“Allegedly the Ebola carriers will be quarantined in special rooms, but we already know that American hospitals cannot even contain staph infections,†columnist Paul Craig Roberts wrote. “What happens to the utensils, plates, cups, and glasses with which the ebola infected persons eat and drink and who gets to clean the bed pans?â€

“One slip-up by one person, one tear in a rubber glove, and the virus is loose.â€

This really highlights the reckless nature of the global elite and government officials for importing a virus into the country which has no specific treatment and a mortality rate of up to 90%...