Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Why, why, why oh Lord do people believe the crap that they receive in some email that has been forwarded a kazillion times?

Huh?

"But Love was far from a dog trainer. His job was to provide any necessary personal assistance and arrangements for the leader of the Free World. The notion that Obama was keeping a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year is nonsense."

LINK

One has to view the whole video to get the gist of this one.

(Sorry, there is an advertisement before the actual video)

Caught on Camera: Atlantic City Hotel Security Gets Rough

Tourists, left bloodied, accuse security of physical attacks during altercations. "

LINK

He was merely black enough to assuage liberal white guilt. I

LOL..that's a stretch. A white person voting for a black person is exercising white guilt? there has NEVER been enough white guilt in terms of voting for that..lol...I'm laughing because that notion is rediculous. Plenty of candidates for white guilt in the past. Carter in '80, Mondale in '84 and Gore in ''00.

One example. Ohio has huge number of people that works for companies that supply the car manufacturers. These guys came out hard for Obama because of the bailout of GM. There were known areas that voted Republican that switched to him. Same with Michigan. Those with jobs tied to the car industry voted for him. Other states have changing demograghics (Virginia for example). Reducing the people who voted for him to 'white guilt'' is simplistic and not proven by exit polls.

DID you now that KING OBAMA HAS A DOG HANDLER TO TAKE CAR OF HIS POOCH WITH A COST

TO THE US TAXPAYERS OF 102,000$ PER YEAR?? The cost to service his admin is enormous-

crazy something like 1.5 billion per year(not sure of exact number there)

DISGUSTNG.

My biggest beefs are the continued erosion of civil liberties. We are no longer a free society now. Its done. Obama has become like any other politician with promise, he sold out to big money. Both parties are that way. The tea party calls itself independent but has taken millions from the Koch Brothers.

Its all a big joke...a big sad joke played on all of us.

• Like 1

Are the media reminding people of this promise and praise for himself :liar::wanker::hmmm::down::nono::shakehead

Obama Flashback: ‘I Said I’d End the War in Iraq and I Ended It’

http://www.infowars.com/obama-flashback-i-said-id-end-the-war-in-iraq-and-i-ended-it/

President Obama’s decision to launch military action in Iraq belies public statements made over the past two years in which Obama and other top Democratic mouthpieces bragged about the administration ending the war in Iraq...

Obama, With Reluctance, Returns to Action in Iraq

WASHINGTON — In sending warplanes back into the skies over Iraq, President Obama on Thursday night found himself exactly where he did not want to be.

Hoping to end the war in Iraq, Mr. Obama became the fourth president in a row to order military action in that graveyard of American ambition.

The mandate he gave to the armed forces was more limited than that of his predecessors, focused mainly on dropping food and water. But he also authorized targeted airstrikes “if necessary†against Islamic radicals advancing on the Kurdish capital of Erbil and others threatening to wipe out thousands of non-Muslims stranded on a remote mountaintop.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/08/world/middleeast/a-return-to-action.html?_r=0