Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Hillary Clinton To Nation: ‘Do Not Fuck This Up For Me’

WASHINGTON—After several seconds spent sitting motionless and glaring directly into the camera, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton reportedly began Sunday’s video announcing her 2016 presidential bid by warning the nation not to fuck this up for her.

“Listen up, assholes, ’cause I’m only saying this once: I’ve worked way too goddamn hard to let you morons blow this thing for me,†said Clinton, repeatedly jabbing her index finger toward the viewers at home while adding that if they thought she was going to simply sit back and watch them dick her over like they did in 2008, they were out of their fucking minds. “Seriously, don’t you dare even think about it. If you shitheads can just get in line, we can breeze through this whole campaign in 19 months and be done with it. Or, if you really want, we can do this the hard way. Because make no mistake, I’m not fucking around. Got it?â€

Clinton then ended her announcement by vowing to fight for a better future for all working-class families like the one she grew up in.

http://www.theonion....s-up-for,38416/

Must be some liberal bastard running this company.

Credit card processor Gravity Payments is making its minimum wage $70,000 a year, the New York Times reports. Founder Dan Price recently announced the ambitious plan to a room of about 120 staffers.

The raises will take place over the next three years, with about 70 Gravity employees set to see fatter paychecks because of the new policy. Price himself is taking a pay cut from about $1 million to $70,000 to help make it happen. The reason: He read an article that more money for people who make less than $70,000 leads to increased happiness.

Sanders: American people 'don't know' what Hillary is running on

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), a potential 2016 presidential contender, slammed the national media’s coverage of Hillary Clinton on Tuesday, saying the press and public "don't know" where she stands on important issues.

“Why don’t you tell me what Hillary Clinton is campaigning on, do you know?†he said on MSNBC’s “Live with Thomas Roberts,†when asked if he believed her campaign message that she’s running to represent the “little guy."

“You don’t know and I don’t know and the American people don’t know.â€

Sanders mocked the media's fascination with Clinton's early campaign van, which she has nicknamed the "Scooby Doo van."

“I’m sure there is great national interest about the Scooby van, I can’t think of an interest of more significance to the American people,†Sanders said.

“I would hope very much that serious debate on serious issues is what we do in any campaign,†he added.

Sanders continues to flirt with a presidential bid of his own and has regularly chimed in about the need for a candidate who represents progressive Democrats.

The long-time senator has repeatedly called for significant campaign finance reform and criticized the ability of super-PACs to raise unlimited sums of money.

Sanders didn’t give into questioning on whether Clinton’s decision to enter the race on Sunday would prompt him to do the same.

“We’re going to make that decision pretty soon,†Sanders said.

In her first public remarks of the campaign on Tuesday, shortly after Sanders's appearance, Clinton announced four planks of her campaign, one of which is campaign finance reform.

"We need to fix our dysfunctional political system and get unaccountable money out of it once and for all, even if it takes a constitutional amendment,†she said during an event at Kirkwood Community College in Monticello, Iowa.

Her other proposals include building the “economy of tomorrow,†strengthening both families and communities and protecting the country from present and future threats.

http://thehill.com/b...-clinton-stands

The way it really works!

Which Fortune 500 Companies Pay No Taxes?

Mega-corporations enjoy no income tax as Federal Reserve targets everyday Americans

http://www.infowars.com/which-fortune-500-companies-pay-no-taxes/

April 15th, or pay your tribute to the Federal Reserve Day, is now upon us – that is unless your one of the following Fortune 500 companies that aren’t paying any taxes.

According to a report in the Daily Mail entitled, “The Fortune 500 Companies That Didn’t Pay a PENNY in 2014 Income Tax Despite Being Worth Billions,†multiple companies including CBS, Mattel, Prudential Time Warner, Owens Cornin, Jet Blue, Xerox, Priceline.com and perennial Bombmaker General Electic, enjoy paying zero income tax while Americans are buried.

Some of these companies even received rebates.

Thanks goodness we have Hillary Clinton going after the 1 %.

Ronald Reagan’s Grace Commission report found that one-third of all income taxes are consumed by waste and inefficiency in the federal government, and 100 percent of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the federal debt.

This means the income tax is payed to the private run for profit Federal Reserve. Bow down to your overlords and pay your taxes – unless your a fortune 500 company.

...or as Yahoo News reports...

Ten percent of S&P 500 companies avoid paying U.S. taxes

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/10-percent-p-companies-opted-090000120.html

When it comes to taxes, corporate America is getting a bit less corporate. And a bit less American.

Fueled by a wave of inversions, a record 54 companies in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index of leading U.S. firms are now at least partially exempt from the corporate income tax. That’s more than twice the number four years ago.

The biggest factor is the recent wave of companies, such as Medtronic Plc and Mylan NV, that have completed what’s known as an inversion, in which they move their tax address overseas. Other companies have declared themselves to be real estate investment trusts, or REITs, which the Internal Revenue Service doesn’t treat as corporations. Just this year, Equinix Inc., a California company that operates data centers, became a REIT to lower its effective tax rate to as little as 10 percent. At 35 percent, the U.S. corporate rate is the highest in the developed world...

These large corporations don't pay any income taxes because of highly paid lobbyists and these large corporations make donations to members of Congress.

So what is wrong with that?

Answer the question.

Immoral, unethical, shits on the US people...need more answers :dunno:

Of course, nothing wrong with it when one is at the receiving end...

Woman in online relationship with ‘boyfriend’ for 2 years bashes him in head with bat

PORTLAND, Ore — A woman in Oregon has been charged with assault after she allegedly surprised a longtime online ‘boyfriend’ during their first face-to-face meeting by beating him in the head with a bat.

According to Q13 in Seattle, 26-year-old Samuel Campbell had traveled from Alabama to Oregon to live with 24-year-old Haley Fox. Their relationship began online in 2013.

When he arrived, Fox led him to an outdoor table where Fox poured him some wine, according to court documents. Then asked Campbell to close his eyes, as if to present him with a surprise. That’s when “things took what could have been a deadly turn,†the sheriff’s office said.

While Campbell’s eyes were closed, she took a metal baseball bat and bashed him in the back of his head three times, court documents say.

The man suffered a fractured skull and required nine staples to his head. He has been released from the hospital.

Fox reportedly told investigators she injured Campbell because she didn’t want to be his girlfriend. She has been charged with assault.

http://pix11.com/2015/04/14/woman-in-online-relationship-with-boyfriend-for-2-years-bashes-him-in-head-with-bat-during-first-meeting/