Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

I can agree with you on that Coss.

I was was brought up to use mine for hunting. I can't see having an AR 15 just to have it.

I had a nice custom made .270 when I was younger. Sold it and my other guns years ago to start a business deal.

Kinda dumb, but I needed the funds way back then

I don't own a gun but feel safer in Kansas, knowing that whoever points a gun at me has to at least consider the possibility that I am carrying a concealed weapon. I feel a lot safer walking around in the U.S. I don't travel in higher crime rate areas, particularly at night. I feel a lot less safe driving around, particularly at night, with the number of drunk drivers around. That would be my priority.

2nd Amendment ....

Just seen this article on a I year old girl shot in the head in Seattle, when will America wake up, and change something that should not exist in law and a relic of the past of 1791

http://news.yahoo.co...-134712491.html

Often I have seen posts by Americans on the stupidity of Thailand in things it does. Some I agree with, especially in the area of safety. But nothing can be more ludicrous and stupid than the 2nd ammendment, virtually a charter to kill anyone, at anytime by a fellow lunatic with a gun.

Not anti American at all, just common sence ....

...and Thailand has never had anyone killed by a gun?

How many illegal guns are in Thailand?

Is there gun safety training available in Thailand?

What are the restrictions for a Thai to buy a gun?

Maybe you should promote Thailand to "wake up" first and then you can fix the USA...

• Like 1