It started innocently

panadolsandwich

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello I hope this is not too impertinent to ask. I want my title changed from Journeyman to kid. Or failing that 'Without hope'. I feel bad about hippie dissing me. I want to make it up to him. Or at least apoligise somehow. He seems like an okay guy, and I think I was wrong to take his name in vain, or even associate him with Bernard Trink which unfortunately I think I did, or even that other guy Boss Hogg. I certainly didn't want him to think that I associated him with ***** well it's best not to go there.

Anyhow, I've polished off that bottle of sang som and you know what, I've still got some fire in me - I've not done my dash yet LOL. Part four to follow shortly, and that browning will get an outing - Lol I promise. Thanks guys...

5555555, speaking of bustin' a cap from a fiddy:

IxEUlh6rytI

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

I think I pissed myself...

Yup. I've often taken a pistol off to shoot up a public park in the States. Get in trouble doing it in LOS though. :(

p.s. One of my LTs in Vietnam told me an idiot in his OBC (occifer basic course) had held up his .45 auto about six inches in front of his face to sight in better. WHAPPO! The guy was lucky he didn't poke an eye out. :D

Hello I hope this is not too impertinent to ask. I want my title changed from Journeyman to kid. Or failing that 'Without hope'. I feel bad about hippie dissing me. I want to make it up to him. Or at least apoligise somehow. He seems like an okay guy, and I think I was wrong to take his name in vain, or even associate him with Bernard Trink which unfortunately I think I did, or even that other guy Boss Hogg. I certainly didn't want him to think that I associated him with ***** well it's best not to go there.

Anyhow, I've polished off that bottle of sang som and you know what, I've still got some fire in me - I've not done my dash yet LOL. Part four to follow shortly, and that browning will get an outing - Lol I promise. Thanks guys...

Not trying to diss you at all, rather trying to help. See guys like you, doctors, would not be walking around with hand guns in LOS. Thus, you need to work into the story how you got the weapon. We understand you felt threatened, and thus needed it so protect yourself, but how you got it could be an integral part of the story/plot as well. Think Tom Clancy here.

Ok, down that hooch and get typing...

Archived