It started innocently

panadolsandwich

Well - so far he's been quite a few things in his 27 years, here are some of his best works so far.

Yesterday he was 27?

2 years ago

<>

and 5 years ago

<>

Let's not forget

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

And last - this one I liked best

<<,Go ahead and enjoy your bubble OP, all the miscues, lies and deceipt, not to mention insults will continue to fly over your thick head, whilst you continue to think you're the master of international business acumen.>>

Or best of all

<>

As piggy said, he does sound like Buddha used to post.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So who or what are you really? I mean Nervous God has pointed out that you have been different people at times...I think you left out poor Aussie English teacher...and of course :wanker::wanker::wanker: But hey be who you want..."...tell your story come hell or high water..." "...have your say..." as another wanker here used to say...

Yesterday he was 27?

2 years ago

<>

and 5 years ago

<>

Let's not forget

...snip of tons more stuff...

I'm beginning to suspect something is not quite right here--sorry if I'm going out on a limb.

No limb, just the kid back to entertain us with his exploits of how great he is...except it seems, as NG pointed out, he can't quite figure out who or what he is...

Yeah, well I say he writes it up, and then we edit it for him...as one suggested, a group effort...then we can publish it as fiction, or reality or what ever...shit, I hear my fat ugly grotesque neighbor getting fucked...should I write about that? The Indian girls are driving me nuts...oddly so is the older white chick up and one over...petite girl, went to a top all girls school...elite new England shit...wonder what shower time was like then and there...I'd love to soap her up even now like age 43, or 46...tight body...loves to ski...has money...

Anyway, heating up left over crap Thai food...later guys...

Dear Forum,

I am a wanker/loser from Adelaide, and you'll never believe what happened to me...

Archived