It started innocently

panadolsandwich

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This should be posted in Stories...In fact, I suggest when he is finished, he should send it to Thailandstories.com I think they will enjoy it.

Wot yer mean?

This happened to me, except it was a Colonel in the Secret Service, I'm not blond and the girl was one I'd woken up next, to and couldn't chew my arm off...

Well done. Never experienced it myself but have always heard that pre-execution sex is the best kind of sex there is.

Well written....can't wait for the next part.

Keep 'em coming....PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could not agree more!

The white monkeys were ready to take flight during part deux, but I persuaded them to continue to wait in their orifice until at least part sarm ...

Well done. Never experienced it myself but have always heard that pre-execution sex is the best kind of sex there is.

Well written....can't wait for the next part.

Keep 'em coming....PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could not agree more!

The white monkeys were ready to take flight during part deux' date=' but I persuaded them to continue to wait in their orifice until at least part sarm ...[/quote']

Roosevelt said "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered with failure, rather than take rank with those poor souls who live in the dull gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat" and then Kennedy copied it.

When you and God risked your life walking into a war zone to produce an award winning YouTube I am sure that creature comfort mattered but being immortalized forever, and documenting the cuisine for future generations, was a higher priority.

Am sure the two of you will be the last to call for this thread to be moved to stories.

Hoping Part 3 is up soon...almost out of vodka.

Archived