It started innocently

panadolsandwich

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So who or what are you really? I mean Nervous God has pointed out that you have been different people at times...I think you left out poor Aussie English teacher...and of course :wanker::wanker::wanker: But hey be who you want..."...tell your story come hell or high water..." "...have your say..." as another wanker here used to say...

What's your problem? Are you and others the committee for truth?

Just let him write his story I say!

"......as one suggested, a group effort."

If you recall I tried very hard to have a group effort in writing up and booking a session for Moo Noi at Devils Den in Pattaya.

What could have turned into the best sex of his life degenerated into a golf game due to board apathy.

Would rewriting this story be any different?

Sometimes people just don't care enough...

The General walked into the hotel room. I’ll never forget this - he was smoking a cigar as cool as they come I suppose. He nodded to the police and they stood to immediate attention. He explained, much like he would a child, that my only option was to follow his direction. He nodded his head to the senior policeman and he immediately produced a bag of powder from the front of my suitcase. Not wanting to waste my breath, I advised him that I would follow his immediate orders. It appeared to be the most appropriate thing to say because he smiled and said ‘You’d better get used to that’.

In the General’s BMW he told me frankly that I would be shot at dawn. He said it so lightly that I didn’t really believe him, but I then had cause to reflect. I kind of pleaded for my life, and he just kind of laughed it off.

I was then taken back to the General’s house, where I was reunited with Torn. She slapped my face extremely hard, but then she kissed me softly on the mouth. She spoke English and told me that she now owned all of me, my blue eyes my blonde hair, much I suppose like a pet dog. I said damn me but you are one fine woman! We then had the finest sex I suppose you could expect to have whilst being held captive. All the while plotting my escape….Part 3 coming….

Archived