Heaven from Hell

Mekong

Shhh She is in the shower now (she is quite cute)

Just booked the trip for the end of the month, Shangdu (Xanadu) Taj Mahal and then Bhutan. my lil latino friend is like WTF and I am like come on women lets go see the world.

She has not travelled that much. that must be her American heritage, so Inner Mongolia and the foothills of the Himalayas is quiet an adventure for her. Yes I live life

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cav

I am surprised at myselt that I am not drinking

Every man and his dog probably expected me to hit the bottle, to be honest so did I. given my like for imbibing it was the obvious way to go.

I stopped drinking, weird or what at a time I really needed a blow out I went dry I have to keep it together, Do I want a drink, man I am desperate for one but now is not the right time.

I did it 10 years ago and I have a bit more money then I had back then, keep focus keep shape, no way am I going to loose this battle

What a night last night

There I was jamming away in a bar as one does and some guy spoke to me and said "Thats a Nice J200" Now I was rather taken aback sboutt that comment not many peeple know their guitars.

Next minute he walks in with a 73 Gibson SG Now Angus Young (AC/DC) is the most profilific SG Player, it is a great guitar

Then it clicked, it was Mick Jones . Mick Jones was the lead guitarist / singer with the Clash.

It was fun I played the heil out his SG he Played my J2 as if if he wanted to kill it and we knocked out a Big Audio Dynamite tune post punk the Clash did go popish

RhkXQ96ZLR0

I have Jammed with Mick Jones woo hoo

What a night last night

There I was jamming away in a bar as one does and some guy spoke to me and said "Thats a Nice J200" Now I was rather taken aback sboutt that comment not many peeple know their guitars.

Next minute he walks in with a 73 Gibson SG Now Angus Young (AC/DC) is the most profilific SG Player, it is a great guitar

Then it clicked, it was Mick Jones . Mick Jones was the lead guitarist / singer with the Clash.

It was fun I played the heil out his SG he Played my J2 as if if he wanted to kill it and we knocked out a Big Audio Dynamite tune post punk the Clash did go popish

RhkXQ96ZLR0

I have Jammed with Mick Jones woo hoo

Nice one!

Archived