Heaven from Hell

Mekong

This gets my vote for "Thread of the Year"... And it's only Jan8! :yikes:

Great story, great plot, great revenge, great music... :thumbup:

And people are actually writing intelligent replies! :cover:

All the best to you 'Kong. I know we've PT'd about this situation, so. Don't need to say anymore here, but "good luck!" and "may our paths cross again soon." :beer:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lil Piggy

I needed revenge but I had to do it in such a way that there was no comeback, I did it and now it's over.

I did treat myself today. 7,000 Euro on a 1968 Gibson J200, absolutely georgeous guitar, I was yes no yes no and then fark it, no farkin wife to answer to anymore, dream guitar better than my Rikky 350 or my Gretch Fakcon, this one is the dogs bollocks.

Even though I have overturned the PNG I cannot see myself living back in Thailand. too many hoops to jump through. Singapore may be a better option see how it goes.

It is a winding road and no doubt our paThs will cross again, catch you soon maTE!

Excuse my negativity its not something I would have done as "pay back" or "revenge"

For me as time passes in a relationship I end up with plenty of "ammo" that would cost a lot less

and be more far fulfilling for ME.

Part of revenge is living/doing how/what you want and enjoying YOUR life, not just rubbing her nose in it, going to somewhere where she really wanted to go but you didn't doesn't cover that imo.

Good luck in the future!

Well done. Nice fiddle!

It's an absolutley fucking brilliant Guitar, I have always wanted one but shy away from shelling out so much $, spending more on a Guitar than some people spend on a motor vehicle, but fuck it, New Year and my treat ro myself.

She will have her first public performance in about 5 hours time, Eduardo the bassist with the Spanish band I jam with has set up a gig (concert not a fuck buddy) for tonight, well looking forward to it.

Chill

I have always wanted to visit Machu Picchu so it was something for me, I just never had the incentive in the past, to stand on top of the world and scream "Fuck You" was a great feeling. Maybe I could have seeked revenge in other ways but what I did keeps me out of trouble, path of least resistance mate.

Archived