Heaven from Hell

Mekong

I have just found out why Mick Jones is in Madrid. He is the Guitarist with Damon Albarn's Cartoon band "Gorillaz" and the bassist is Tony James, ex Generation X and Sigue Sigue Sputnik and they are playing in Madrid tonight. I never realised who the musicians were.

So there was I having lunch today with Mick Jones, Daman Albarn and Tony James (I know name dropping) and I told them about the Machu Picchu adventure Damon in particular found it hilarious.

They know I am a Muso, Mick told them how we had jammed together the other night and I happened to mention how the soon to be ex has Gorillaz CD always in the player in the car.

Tony picked up on it straight away and said "You are playing with us Tonight" I am like WTF, one song you join us we VDO it and you can send it to her. So on top of Machu Picchu I will now be playing one of her favourite tunes of all time with the guys who recorded it live in Madrid. Yes we did rehearse it this aftenoon at the soundcheck so I know we can do it the riff at 2:28 is the bast part.

I have to keep finding new ways of getting into her head, no way did I expect this one but this will be fun.

RF9fqx4H_Cg

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
....I have to keep finding new ways of getting into her head, no way did I expect this one but this will be fun....

I thought you said on 8 January that it was over?!

"I needed revenge but I had to do it in such a way that there was no comeback, I did it and now it's over."

....I have to keep finding new ways of getting into her head' date=' no way did I expect this one but this will be fun....[/quote']

I thought you said on 8 January that it was over?!

"I needed revenge but I had to do it in such a way that there was no comeback, I did it and now it's over."

This is EXACTLY what I warned about...

Great to hear that Mekong. It is always good to be on stage. Which is why I do the comedy thing.

Going on there basically changes your whole personality. I can be all bummed out, feverish, heaving a headache, sleepy while I am behind the stage. But the minute I walk on it all magically disappears and the adrenaline starts pumping! Same with acting in front of a camera. The second I hear Lights, Camera Rolling, Sound, background and ACTION .... all sorrow disappears and you go for it.

I hope you have a great time! Unique opportunity to play for a large crowd. The largest I have played for is on 2 of the kings birthdays on Sanam Luang on a huge stage with government leaders in front, presumably some royals to, and 10's of thousands of ordinary Thais and it being broadcast all over the country!

Next week I will try my luck at a 5 minute comedy gig in English somewhere in Bangkok. I still do not know what the hell to do as it will be my first time in English for a Farang crowd!

Wow you're gonna do this really aren't u - the jammin with the band in concert - cant wait to hear it on the tube - enjoy! :up:

Oh n nice backside there gOD - knew there was something else to that old ugly mug of yours lol ;)

p.s. was that the free fuck u refused recently 555+

p.p.s. sorry kong for derailing furher :cover:

Archived