Heaven from Hell

Mekong

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mekong, did you put her cell phone number on Craigslist yet?

No, I am not that vindictive, I have had my fun ang got back at her in some way and now it is time to move on. No point in living in the past you will just waste your life away.

I am already planning my next trip, Agra to visit the Taj Mahal for a couple of days and then journey up to Bhutan and chill out in the lower Himalaya's for a week or so.

There are many places I have wanted to visit but have always put it off but not anymore, my Machu Picchu trip made me realise that I really should get out and do it rather than just dream about places. Life is for living and I intend to live it to the full by travelling. Compared to most Americans I have pretty genorous vacation time, 2 weeks break every 3 months so thats four trips a year.

Another place on my list is Shangdu (Often Called Xanadu) the ancient cpaital of China in inner Mongolia during Kubla Khan's Yuan Dynasty. Many people think that Xanadu and the Legend of Kubla Khan as in the Samuel Taylot Coleridge poem of the same name is all mythology, but it really is all true. Xanadu is a real city.

My sister's Mother in Law was Chinese and I always remember when I was about 10 or 11 yesrs old the stories she told me about China and I was absolutley fascinated, this was probably the reason I moved to Asia before I had even hit 25, I was entrhralled with the place from an early age. I will also admit thar Sun Tzu "The Art of War" is a book I refer to quite often, I always have a copy in my computer bag. I don't do religion I renounced the church many years ago but "The Art of War" is my bible.

Other places, definately Brazil for the Rio Carnival that is high up there, Whale spotting cruie off the coast of Alaska, a trip down to New Zealand. There is just so much to see in this world and I intend to see as much as it as I can.

Many people do have a ficticiuos "Bucket List" and are lucky if they manage to complete 10% of their wishes, I am probaly 25% of the way through mine and intend to complete a lot more. Life is there to be lived and I intend to live it to to the full.

Kong

There are many places I have wanted to visit but have always put it off but not anymore..

Ah, you listed a few locations that previously were on my 'to do' list...but, now, can no longer afford visiting those places.

However, I'm available for adaption :grin:

Hell Yes, gotta keep rubbing it in.

It's getting rather weird at the moment, I just got an email from my previous ex Thai wife, she moved to America in 2001, she left me and went to live with an American, once she got her green card and cleaned him out she divorced him. But somehow she knows I have broken up with the current Mrs.

They never met each other, have nothing in common but somehow from the other side of the world she got wind of it. What is the old saying the three fastest forms of communication

3 Telegraph

2 Telephone

1 Tell a Thai

I cannot even sneeze in Bangkok without the whole world knowing within 24 hours. Cheeky Bitch wants to get back with me, like NO WAY. You split from me, fuck off to America turn over your new Husband and you expect me to entertain you again ten years down the line, I may be crazy but I aint stupid.

we never will survive unless we go a little crazy!

EgxpDgSjxkA

'Kong,

That's pretty weird alright, but the good thing as with your latest ex is that your handling things well & definitely what on the first pages appeared to be a follow up to this other fictional 'RT' thread is now indeed already the post/thread of the year ;)

Well done so far in a unfortunate situation.

Hope to see you around :beer:

WF

I could get rather drunk, in fact I really want to get rather drunk, but at the end of the day where will that get me?

Its strange, I am getting more of a buzz out of not drinking than I did when I was drinking, It is a challenge but I am up to it.

To all intents and purposes I should be a drunken wreck by now, No No No, I am not going there I am better than that.

I have to keep reminding myself daily "YOU ARE AN ALCOHOLIC" true fact I won't deny it, I have been denying it for over 30 years and now it's time to accept the fact. i can smell the cofee.

Kong

Archived