Heaven from Hell

Mekong

Lord, yes!

You'll laugh - but right now I'm listening to Spiral Scratch for the first time in years! I've had a couple of Leos (so I'm being careful about posting on forums) but, what the hell.

So, anyway, I started about an hour ago with Mikey Dread just for a bit of background music...and that naturally led to the Clash. Then I got the nostalgias and went back up North for some Northern Soul (nothing heavy and rare - Judy Street, Dean Parrish I'm on my Way stuff like that) and then that led on, as these things are wont to do, to a bit of 2-Tone, Specials particularly.

Then, her indoors likes me to put on my leather jacket and shades and mime to Happy Mondays (it's the Sean Ryder thing I have to live with) and especially, Dare by Gorillaz. She's kinky like that. "It's comin' up, comin' up, comin' up..."

Damn this internet. Damn its eyes.

I hear you on the music though bro. The vinyl I just dumped before I came out here would make you weep.

Tomorrow I'm going country. Serious. Some of the old country stuff is hardcore in its way. Bill Monroe. Waylon Jennings. Conway Twitty. Anybody associated with the Carter Family (and that's like all of Nashville!)

Right - I know it's bedtime now. But first...The Fall. Need some Fall.

Later.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here you go then

Mark E Smith and the Fall doing an old R Dean Taylor Northern Soul Classic, two birds with one stone so to speak

Shaun Ryder used to be my postman. (Not to Mention I was humping Brix Smith when I was at Uni)

180Sq7zMmWc

Why not forgive, say thank you, and move on quietly?

Dyslexic Doggy

I am moving on quietly, but I could not and did not accept the fact that her family used their influence to have me declared PNG, something I have since had declared invalid by Thai Courts.

I can accept losing my wife, house, cars, dogs etc but I cannot accept being thrown out of a country I have lived in for nearly 20 years and that is what I was fighting, my right to remain in Thailand.

Come on NG, you know me in real life as well as from the forum and I think even you would admit I did not deserve to be treated in such a way as in PNG notice. I have never done anybody any harm, in fact quite the opposite I will go the extra mile to help my friends.

The Machu Picchu trip and the subsequent photo's was my way of retaliating, I had to do something to get it out of my system, I did not physicaly or verbally abuse her neither did I cause any physical damage but I needed to do something,

I have had the PNG notification revoked, I have had my little revenge so now I move on, End Of!

OMG

Just watched "Ghost in My House" VDO again and just realised that Brix is playing my Rickenbaker 340. I can count on one hand the number of times I let her use it, I get rather possesive about my guitars.

I actually play a Rickenbaker 340/12 nowadays, the 12 string version and it sounds good unplugged

Mate

It had to be done, as much as I wanted to smash up the room or hit the bottle I recognised that it not make my future any better so I resisted and kept it together.

My Lawyer did a good job, Ironically she is an ex Girlfriend of mine who I dumped when I met the soon to be ex wife, but we have always remained friends. What she did for me today in front of the Judges is a sign of true friendship and I am privaledged to have such good friends.

No Need to be Miguel

My Lawyer has just informed that the court ruled that my PNG notification was issued without just cause and have revoked it.

I'm Free to do what I want any old time :content:

Like we talked in the PT without a court case there is no legal ground.

I am happy for you! Congrats!

W

Archived