Heaven from Hell

Mekong

Mate

It had to be done, as much as I wanted to smash up the room or hit the bottle I recognised that it not make my future any better so I resisted and kept it together.

My Lawyer did a good job, Ironically she is an ex Girlfriend of mine who I dumped when I met the soon to be ex wife, but we have always remained friends. What she did for me today in front of the Judges is a sign of true friendship and I am privaledged to have such good friends.

Well done!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
waerth,

I agree with you completely.

The problem is that it happens, often, and people just accept it and don't come back.

The PNG can be applied in certain circumstances without a court case but it is rare.

Mekong did it the right way.

Years ago I had another Farang threatening to make me PNG. I consulted with a friend at immigration as I wanted to be ahead of the other person.

Basically they told me PNG is only possible in the following procedure. Court order and then the Minister of Interior has to sign of on it. Otherwise it is impossible according to Thai law to be declared PNG. Is what I was told.

W

I hope that there will be a chance that we will meet in LOS. :beer:

Kamui

Very good chance' date=' my work will take me to Singapore around April until the end of the year so I will be popping up to Bangkok most weekends.

[/quote']

Sorry Mekong, but mixed messages coming through. I mean a week ago you were finished with LOS but now you expect to be there most weekends? :dunno:

waerth' date='

The problem is that it happens, often, and people just accept it and don't come back.

The PNG can be applied in certain circumstances without a court case but it is rare.

[/quote']

Years ago I had another Farang threatening to make me PNG. I consulted with a friend at immigration as I wanted to be ahead of the other person.

Basically they told me PNG is only possible in the following procedure. Court order and then the Minister of Interior has to sign of on it. Otherwise it is impossible according to Thai law to be declared PNG. Is what I was told.

W

W you are correct

There was no court order but it was signed off by Minister of Interior who also happens to be my wife's Uncle, I am taking on a powerful family here.

My Legal Beagle friend pointed out to the courts that there was no such court order and as such the Minister of Interior had overstepped the mark by declaring me PNG, the court ruled in my favour and overturned it.

What happens next I don't know, I am sure that this is only the begining of more fun and games.

Mate

It had to be done, as much as I wanted to smash up the room or hit the bottle I recognised that it not make my future any better so I resisted and kept it together.

My Lawyer did a good job, Ironically she is an ex Girlfriend of mine who I dumped when I met the soon to be ex wife, but we have always remained friends. What she did for me today in front of the Judges is a sign of true friendship and I am privaledged to have such good friends.

She sounds like a Thai lawyer I know. If it is, she has great legs.

waerth' date='

[/quote']

W

W you are correct

There was no court order but it was signed off by Minister of Interior who also happens to be my wife's Uncle, I am taking on a powerful family here.

My Legal Beagle friend pointed out to the courts that there was no such court order and as such the Minister of Interior had overstepped the mark by declaring me PNG, the court ruled in my favour and overturned it.

What happens next I don't know, I am sure that this is only the begining of more fun and games.

Your attempt at revenge is trite, childish, petty, insensitive, morally and ethically wrong...which is why I like it, nothing better then a figurative or verbal gut punch to a woman who pisses you off...but don't gloat too much or too long, for if this is all true, you have "upped the ante (sp)..."

I will warn you, and you, like others will ignore this warning most likely, but I would feel I DID YOU wrong if I stayed silent...A man can NEVER out do a woman when it comes to romance or revenge. Your success in pissing her off will be short lived. Do not be arrogant and think you will prevail here, you won't, not in the long run...women will get you every time, they always do...it may be quick and painless, or it might be long and slow and painful, but they will always win...do not let a victory today cause the arrogance that will kill you tomorrow...be very careful. You have been warned, and my conscious is clear. Good luck.

Archived