Heaven from Hell

Mekong

BT

There is 7.5 Million Baht approx 250K US$ riding upon my signature on the divorce papers, the Initial 7.5 Million has been paid up front, as I said this being financed by her family.

In the Immortal words of Steve Miller Run. Take the Money and Run.

6MneA9pgLVw

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I am telling the guy, and anyone in that situation is this, DON'T play tic for tac with her. That is, she does something, you one up it, she one ups that etc...it will destroy you in the long run. Walk away, and yes, UPGRADE. You seem to get that part.

As for women having the same emotional thoughts as men...guess again. They are far more emotionally volatile, and far more likely to to react emotionally than rationally. If you waste your time trying to match them or out do them, then you have dropped to their level, and in the long run you will be worse off. TRUST ME!

I always liked the portrayal of the ancient Indian Goddess Kali. Their most powerful female deity with multiple arms. With one set of arms she cares for people and bears gifts, while with the other set she slits their throat with the knife.

Maybe those ancients were onto something.

:)

I think pop culture of today is emasculated and obsessed with portraying men/women as same same, forgetting that their are differences. Yeah, scientifically there's grey area and something of a continuum opposed to a strictly defined split between male/female, but you get the gist.

All I am telling the guy' date=' and anyone in that situation is this, DON'T play tic for tac with her. That is, she does something, you one up it, she one ups that etc...it will destroy you in the long run. Walk away, and yes, UPGRADE. You seem to get that part.

As for women having the same emotional thoughts as men...guess again. They are far more emotionally volatile, and far more likely to to react emotionally than rationally. If you waste your time trying to match them or out do them, then you have dropped to their level, and in the long run you will be worse off. TRUST ME!

[/quote']

I always liked the portrayal of the ancient Indian Goddess Kali. Their most powerful female deity with multiple arms. With one set of arms she cares for people and bears gifts, while with the other set she slits their throat with the knife.

Maybe those ancients were onto something.

:)

[color:red]Oh yes, they most certainly were...look where do you think the word "Evil" comes from? It comes from "EVE" the first woman...the first woman was an evil woman who tempted a man and ruined him! and ever since then, we have been fucked! Look, this is biblical, "...God made woman from Adam's Rib, next thing you know, we got women's lib..."[/color]

I think pop culture of today is emasculated and obsessed with portraying men/women as same same, forgetting that their are differences. Yeah, scientifically there's grey area and something of a continuum opposed to a strictly defined split between male/female, but you get the gist.

[color:red]Pop Culture has totally emasculated men! Look at Damned near every T/V. show etc, all have a domineering wife their husband is scared of, she is clearly the boss, and he is dumb and stupid, and thank god she is there to save him from himself...men have been reduced to shit in out society. Want to know how selfish and spoiled and self centered women are? look at the age old argument to "...leave the seat down..." As if women are too good (or just to stupid?) to learn to work a toilet properly.[/color]

I am through being the fool they cry to, I am now the asshole/jerk they cry about...

As for women having the same emotional thoughts as men...guess again. They are far more emotionally volatile' date=' and far more likely to to react emotionally than rationally. If you waste your time trying to match them or out do them, then you have dropped to their level, and in the long run you will be worse off. TRUST ME!

[/quote']

OH have you been grabbing the port bottles from the $5.00 bin again :beer:

Whilst I agree that many relationships end up this way it is not because "women are different", it is that the women that they pick is clearly wrong or that, the goal posts most men set with these women when they begin the relationship is ludicrous.

Most relationships begin because of lust and men (and women, to some extent) choose very unwisely. They act surprise when the arguments start that the women has the maturity of a 2 year old Coker Spaniel or a man cannot handle confrontation from his little darling, go figure

Also, men throw themselves at the women without actually saying what they really want. I tell all women that I met that I like ffm 3somes, and I will do it with or without them. Sure, I get 90% knock backs but I still manage a 10% windfall, and of that 1-2% actually end up doing it with me.

I am not saying I have not had my fair share of nuts in my life, but once you sit down and think what you really want and stick with it in communications with the other half things tend to end up better, even with a break up.

Eeehhh...No no no...it is an established fact, documented some place I can't be arsed to find, that women select a mate thinking he will be changed, by her, to her liking...where as men tend to think a woman will never change...both are almost always disappointed. It is also well documented from similar studies that women tend to be far more emotional than men, and react accordingly, rather than rationally...

Everything about a woman's thoughts, is governed by where she is at in her monthly cycle, this is why they cannot be trusted with missile silo duty and fighter pilot jobs...the military has known this for years, yet they have to adjust for political correctness...yes yes, I know some of them can, but they are most likely lesbos, or have other issues, and there is always an exception to the rule.

And WTF makes you think I can afford a $5 bottle of anything on my salary?

Being a bit of a Muso I think this sums up my current situation

"Boulevard Of Broken Dreams"

I walk a lonely road

The only one that I have ever known

Don't know where it goes

But it's home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street

On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Where the city sleeps

and I'm the only one and I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me

My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating

Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me

'Til then I walk alone

Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Aaah-ah,

Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah

I'm walking down the line

That divides me somewhere in my mind

On the border line

Of the edge and where I walk alone

Read between the lines

What's fucked up and everything's alright

Check my vital signs

To know I'm still alive and I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk a...

'Til then I walk alone

Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Aaah-ah

Ah-ah, Ah-ah

I walk alone

I walk a...

I walk this empty street

On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Where the city sleeps

And I'm the only one and I walk a...

'Til then I walk alone...

gWNRUVMboq4

great story and even better songs! I had the soup dragons cd stolen from my car in the mid-90s..don't think I have heard the song since!

Danno

Not sure if you are aware but it's a cover version of an old Rolling Stones song. it was the B Side of Get off my Cloud' date=' but was never on an Album (More Music Trivia)

[youtube']6SjRzWwzEsQ

first released as the final track on the UK Out of Our Heads album on 24 September 1965. It was later placed on the December's Children (And Everybody's) album in the United States.

Rolling Stones recorded a re-worked acoustic version for their 1995 live album Stripped.

The song has been covered by several artists, including Chris Farlowe on his album The Art of Chris Farlowe (1966); Wilmer and the Dukes, who made it a regional hit in upper New York state in 1969; and by the British alternative rock/dance band The Soup Dragons, who took their version to #5 UK and #79 US in 1990.

In 2007 a remixed version of the original recording was used in a television commercial for the Chase Freedom credit card and in 2008 it was used in a UK commercial for a Renault SUV.

Niiiiiiiiiiiice!

I'll say one thing for Smith. He's straight up. He's weathered the storms and stuck it to 'em.

(Oh, God. I'm drunk.)

Later.

I have a Witch trial to attend...

LCD Soundsystem and Hot Chip have some serious Fall influences! Imho that is!

Archived