Heaven from Hell

Mekong

I do not concur. Women have emotions similar to men' date=' they may act different but deep down they have the same weaknesses as men.

Simply upgrade and do well, smile and be happy, and without words but just your actions show her that you have moved on and have not one iota of feelings of love for her, it does grates on them. Unfortunately most men never get to this level :beer: [/quote']

I agree. This is the best way to go on the long run and will hurt the partner most (man or women). And of course it's the best for our own peace of mind. Anything else is like a boomerang which will hit you in your back every time you through, because it show that you are still attached to the ex.

What could be worse than being emotionally attached to someone like Mekong's Ex who just tried total revenge by taking everything the can get hold on, all local possessions, the dogs, other very personal item and even trying to push him out of his country (except in inflicting bodily harm, as it looks like). Thinking about revenge, e.g. means that you are still attached. That's why I like Mekong's reaction, it was short fun and hopefully makes it easier to move on.

I would if I would be able to pull this off and not falling into a deep swamp of negative thoughts and emotions.

All I am telling the guy, and anyone in that situation is this, DON'T play tic for tac with her. That is, she does something, you one up it, she one ups that etc...it will destroy you in the long run. Walk away, and yes, UPGRADE. You seem to get that part.

As for women having the same emotional thoughts as men...guess again. They are far more emotionally volatile, and far more likely to to react emotionally than rationally. If you waste your time trying to match them or out do them, then you have dropped to their level, and in the long run you will be worse off. TRUST ME!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...snip...A man can NEVER out do a woman when it comes to romance or revenge. Your success in pissing her off will be short lived. Do not be arrogant and think you will prevail here' date=' you won't, not in the long run...women will get you every time,...etc...[/quote']

Wow, that's amazing. It's like they're mythical creatures or gods!

I'm starting a new religion worshiping these magical beings.

That is the problem, far too many woman do expect you to treat them like a goddess. In fact, we are raised that there are 2 sets of rules, 1 for girls, 1 for boys. Boys are expected to kiss women's asses, buy them things, hold open doors, support them etc...the brain washing starts at shortly after birth.

...snip...A man can NEVER out do a woman when it comes to romance or revenge. Your success in pissing her off will be short lived. Do not be arrogant and think you will prevail here' date=' you won't, not in the long run...women will get you every time,...etc...[/quote']

Wow, that's amazing. It's like they're mythical creatures or gods!

I'm starting a new religion worshiping these magical beings.

I think OH is really afraid of women. And since he always expects the worst, he is being treated/served the worst.

Self-Fullfilling Prophecy:

If a person thinks we are clever or stupid or whatever, they will treat us that way. If we are treated as if we are clever, stupid or whatever, we will act, and even become, this way. The person has thus had their prophecy about us fulfilled!

This is also known as the Pygmalion Effect.

You seem like a nice guy, very naive, but a nice guy. The kind of guy who sticks his hand in the oven, burns it, heals, then sticks it right back in the oven again, gets burned again, over and over. You have no idea why you keep getting burned, but the thrill of the ambulance ride makes it all worth it to you.

Afraid of women? HELL FUCKIN' No Skippy! Pissed off and annoyed by them in general? Yes. Tired of their games and crap? YES. NEED them for any purpose other than sex? No, not usually, maybe to get me another beer or something, clean my apartment...

Are there good women to be found? YES. Very Rare, but Yes. Have I found some of them? yes. If any of them started any of the usual games, I'd bail in a second, I just don't need that crap at this stage of my life.

Somehow, I am a bit surprised to see such "sensitive" men, or should I say feminized men on boards like these. Men Who claim/honestly believe they understand women, are sensitive to them, their emotions and needs blah blah, yet go 1/2 way around the world to get emotionally involved with a hooker. If these guys really understood women, and had no issues, they'd be home in a healthy happy relationship.

Yes, I have my issues, there for all to see, never tried to hide any of them, My experiences and mistakes are there for others to learn from. That is the difference between me and the guys who pass a judgment or comment on me or my issues.

"...yet go 1/2 way around the world to get emotionally involved with a hooker" is the line that should be repeated often.

Of course, if I had wrote it I would have completed the sentence with something like "who would rather be at home drinking Leo with her motorcycle taxi driver husband".

All I am telling the guy, and anyone in that situation is this, DON'T play tic for tac with her. That is, she does something, you one up it, she one ups that etc...it will destroy you in the long run. Walk away, and yes, UPGRADE. You seem to get that part.

As for women having the same emotional thoughts as men...guess again. They are far more emotionally volatile, and far more likely to to react emotionally than rationally. If you waste your time trying to match them or out do them, then you have dropped to their level, and in the long run you will be worse off. TRUST ME!

OH

I am not playing Tic for Tac, it was a one off shot at her and now I move on. In fact I have always wanted to visit Machu Picchu and this gave me the incentive to do so.

It was the PNG notice (since overturned) that got to me more than the breakdown of the relationship but I HAD to do something even if just for the sake of my own sanity. I now feel 1000 times better and am able to move on.

After the inital screaming down the phone at me she calmed down and sent me an email basically saying she recognises the fact I am pissed at her and I could have taken revenge in many ways but at least my revenge was not harmful. She actually can see the funny side of it now.

So, it is now out of the system, no more games she is being fair with respect to the financial side of things and I don't want to spoil that. The thing is I just could not sit and do nothing, I am sure you understand that, but now it has been done I can get on with my life.

I still cannot stop laughing about it mind you!

OH have you been grabbing the port bottles from the $5.00 bin again :beer:

Whilst I agree that many relationships end up this way it is not because "women are different", it is that the women that they pick is clearly wrong or that, the goal posts most men set with these women when they begin the relationship is ludicrous.

Most relationships begin because of lust and men (and women, to some extent) choose very unwisely. They act surprise when the arguments start that the women has the maturity of a 2 year old Coker Spaniel or a man cannot handle confrontation from his little darling, go figure

Also, men throw themselves at the women without actually saying what they really want. I tell all women that I met that I like ffm 3somes, and I will do it with or without them. Sure, I get 90% knock backs but I still manage a 10% windfall, and of that 1-2% actually end up doing it with me.

I am not saying I have not had my fair share of nuts in my life, but once you sit down and think what you really want and stick with it in communications with the other half things tend to end up better, even with a break up.

Archived