Heaven from Hell

Mekong

I guess it depends on the mentality of the woman; that is, is she really, really vindictive. If she's "merely" wanting to end the relationship, I guess she could have done that without the PNG thingy. That may have been her family's idea. Dunno. But OH is right about trying to "win" a game of romance or hate. They're quite emotional animals as we all know. And sometimes quite unpredictable and impulsive. Without the emotional side, think "big cat".

Personally, I would never even let her know the PNG order had been voided; that I ever was in the LOS again. Do everything via Fedex from another country or through a BKK attorney. No point in further stoking the coals. (If you play with fire...., etc.)

HH

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not concur. Women have emotions similar to men, they may act different but deep down they have the same weaknesses as men.

Simply upgrade and do well, smile and be happy, and without words but just your actions show her that you have moved on and have not one iota of feelings of love for her, it does grates on them. Unfortunately most men never get to this level :beer:

OH

I am glad you liked it, I am still surprised at myself for pulling off such a stunt, we often think about doing such things but rarely do we actually follow through.

HH

You are correct, no mention to her about PNG being overturned, that is my business, I will let her think she has won.

When I landed at Barajas this Morning I was met by an American friend, well when I say American she has an American Father and Spanish Mother, grew up in Florida but now back in Spain. For some stupid reason she likes me.

For the record, my Twin Daughters are 28 now so banging chicks younger than them does not make me a paedophile

I do not concur. Women have emotions similar to men, they may act different but deep down they have the same weaknesses as men.

Simply upgrade and do well, smile and be happy, and without words but just your actions show her that you have moved on and have not one iota of feelings of love for her, it does grates on them. Unfortunately most men never get to this level :beer:

I agree. This is the best way to go on the long run and will hurt the partner most (man or women). And of course it's the best for our own peace of mind. Anything else is like a boomerang which will hit you in your back every time you through, because it show that you are still attached to the ex.

What could be worse than being emotionally attached to someone like Mekong's Ex who just tried total revenge by taking everything the can get hold on, all local possessions, the dogs, other very personal item and even trying to push him out of his country (except in inflicting bodily harm, as it looks like). Thinking about revenge, e.g. means that you are still attached. That's why I like Mekong's reaction, it was short fun and hopefully makes it easier to move on.

I would if I would be able to pull this off and not falling into a deep swamp of negative thoughts and emotions.

great story and even better songs! I had the soup dragons cd stolen from my car in the mid-90s..don't think I have heard the song since!

Danno

Not sure if you are aware but it's a cover version of an old Rolling Stones song. it was the B Side of Get off my Cloud, but was never on an Album (More Music Trivia)

6SjRzWwzEsQ

...snip...A man can NEVER out do a woman when it comes to romance or revenge. Your success in pissing her off will be short lived. Do not be arrogant and think you will prevail here, you won't, not in the long run...women will get you every time,...etc...

Wow, that's amazing. It's like they're mythical creatures or gods!

I'm starting a new religion worshiping these magical beings.

...snip...A man can NEVER out do a woman when it comes to romance or revenge. Your success in pissing her off will be short lived. Do not be arrogant and think you will prevail here' date=' you won't, not in the long run...women will get you every time,...etc...[/quote']

Wow, that's amazing. It's like they're mythical creatures or gods!

I'm starting a new religion worshiping these magical beings.

I think OH is really afraid of women. And since he always expects the worst, he is being treated/served the worst.

Self-Fullfilling Prophecy:

If a person thinks we are clever or stupid or whatever, they will treat us that way. If we are treated as if we are clever, stupid or whatever, we will act, and even become, this way. The person has thus had their prophecy about us fulfilled!

This is also known as the Pygmalion Effect.

Archived