Bangkok vs. Pattaya

jon46

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
.....Prices are about 33% of Bangkok. 1' date='000 baht vs. 3,000 baht for an entire night....[/quote']

Please provide a cost breakdown of the "entire night" that can be had in Pattaya for Bht 1,000.

I'm intrigued, really!

Munchie, as Piggy has already pointed out I think the other poster is alluding to the cost of female company all night. How ever he would appear to be comparing the cost of a Pattaya beer bar girl with a Bangkok agogo girl. Given the quality and age ;) of a large % of Pattaya beer bar birds I just don't think thats a fair comparison. He should compare like with like. I'd like to see how many young attractive Walking street agogo girls he'd get to bar fine for the promise of 1,000B LT?!

Simie.

It wasnt until I spent 2 months in Pattaya that I realised just how many Thais live several streets back from the beach and have little to do with the nightlife scene. Granted, their town would be a lot smaller without it, but they aren't all selling their money makers down on Beach Road.

More importantly, IMO, Bangkok is fast heading down the same road as Jakarta - I wouldnt want to live in either at the current rate of expansion.

I find these Bangkok versus Pattaya discussions amusing. It’s like somebody saying I like Myrtle Beach better then New York city. It’s a ridiculous comparison.

Now, if they want to say I prefer Pattaya to lower Sukhumvit or Patpong, then there is indeed a something to discuss, but otherwise its just apples and oranges.

TH

Some of the people I've met and respect most in this life (aka Harvey Weinstein and my own hero Bukowski) are fairly obese and probably make you look like a toothpick sir. I could honestly care less about that.

It's just fun to pick on Pattaya sometimes.

:)

And sometimes you just want to stir the pot and see....

Archived