Bangkok vs. Pattaya

jon46

Please...give me a break...

I'm stuck here...in Baan Kia Nok...

and I have to make the "Very Important" decision as to which one of the Village nymphs is gunna have the privilege of blowing me tonight...

and you're boring me with...."This shit"......................

Gimme a break.....lol

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love ya dude.....

Ramon's OK too.....( for a Towel Boy)

Can you bring a couple of JW Black's next time you visit....I think we still owe 1 to that place .."Perv" took us....lol

..errrrr

Maybe" we owe Perv 1....

Best you let Ramon....Fix him.....555

KS,

Can't please everyone all the time. Never could never will. In pattaya, bkk or anywhere :(

But regardless your board will continue as always in one form or another. I bet the traffic is still pretty high be it inbound or out... ;)

Sanuk!

WF.... I really hope so........

Sorry...the last few exchanges between OH & me have just been "old mates"....taking the piss & saying ..."hello"

In all honesty....I have met a lot of great guys through this board....( and a couple who turned out to be cnuts....)

All up....it's been great....Hope it continues that way...

Cheers DS

in February 2011 I bet that:

bkk will continue to be overrated as a place to conquer sexy babes while patties will once again be the place to head direct for non stop good value whores & low key (life) living in an international setting with an always fresh seabreeze pulling in :)

prices are expected as follows (bkk vs. pty):

sex=1.5k/0.5k+ per shot

drinks=150/50++

foods=250/75+++

sleep=995/399+

fun=priceless

comments?

Hi,

"It's the weather, floods world-wide and men quibbling."

I know, another perfect example of the problems one runs into when running a board :(

Contrary to what I may have sounded like, I DO care about this board - which is probably the problem. And because of that it annoys me so that things tend to get out of control.

I do NOT want people to leave, I want people to try and be a bit more tolerant of other posters.

Every time I make any kinds of comments though I inevitably piss people off. If I let everyone just flame/harass newbies, I drive away new blood. If I ask people to give them a break, the 'old posters' get annoyed because they 'know' that this new poster is a troll.

If I tighten the moderation, people complain - and leave - because I am too harsh. If I loosen the moderation, people complain - and leave - because there are too many arguments.

Etc etc etc

And that is why I am pissed. Because I DO care, but don't have any answers / solutions. And as a result that is why I have gotten a 'Fuck it!' attitude.

Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Sanuk!

I am with KS. When I joined the board I felt at home immediately. Even though I started with posts like "my girl is different" no one shot me down or took the piss.

Today, every second new member is being attacked by the "Board Police", usually old timers, who attack newbies as being trolls, dishonest, whatever.

:down:

The board is becoming more like an old boys club who act like war veterans who have seen it all, who feel superior and exchange inside jokes - this all is used intentionally or not as a means to exclude new members, who won't usually won't come back after the first attack.

Archived