Bangkok vs. Pattaya

jon46

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And that is why I am pissed. Because I DO care, but don't have any answers / solutions. And as a result that is why I have gotten a 'Fuck it!' attitude.

Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Sanuk!

Hey KS...I love ya....in a totally NON Gay way....of course

Cheers DS / DC

Hi,

Moo Noi, I fully agree, but unfortunately have long ago given up already. Most of the people here do not want new blood I think, they are more comfortable just rehashing the same crap and going off topic with long moronic threads.

Stricter mods? Been tried, we get people whining we are too strict.

Nothing I seem to do makes a difference, which is why my attitude now is 'Fuck it!'.

Negative attitude, I know, but people here have been told time and time again to NOT treat every new person like a troll, but they don't give a fuck and continue to drive new posters away.

Sanuk!

I have been guilty of this on more than one occasion, mainly because I thought I was right...but then I always think I am right. So I have backed off of calling troll when I sense it. Time will tell if a guy is a troll, and all should be given a chance to prove themselves either way.

So you see, some of us like it both ways :)

OK Kow jai....BUT...That doesn't mean that I still can't love you...In a totally NON Gay way....

...Please just keep ..."the OTHER way" for times when we're not drinking together and enjoying each others company....................OK

Cheers Slightly...(Homophobic ) DS

Archived